What's the hold up? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the hold up?

Justafan, was last season that long ago that you forgot that your team was AWFUL........that you got spanked twice by a Miami team that didn't even make the playoffs? That all you Bill fans seem to VANISH after those two losses? that your team has done little so far to improve while everyone else in the division has tried to do something? My sincere apologies to Bill fans who come here and are civil and make points that are debatable......It just seems that their logical and informative posts are buried under garbage by people who post BREAKING NEWS AND WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG AND YOU MUST BE GAY.....JUSTA SO PATHETIC!

Originally posted by Graythreat

lol, i've been watching this thread for awhile, and I don't typically put my .02 cents in on this stuff but I just have to say....

What kind of a person brags about their post count?....i mean honestly "obviously what I say has more merit because I sit in front of a computer all day and post more than you".

Just off the top of my head, that's not typically something that people brag about in the real world :)
was I bragging about my post count? Maybe you shouldn't have gotten involved with this thread. He said I was shocked about the responses. Ask Wharfy if I get shocked :lol: That's what I meant for newbies who tend to think they know me. It's not about the no. of posts really. :lol:

Originally posted by Phins13
Justafan, was last season that long ago that you forgot that your team was AWFUL........that you got spanked twice by a Miami team that didn't even make the playoffs? that your team has done little so far to improve while everyone else in the division has tried to do something? My sincere apologies to Bill fans who come here and are civil and make points that are debatable......It just seems that their logical and informative posts are buried under garbage by people who post BREAKING NEWS AND WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG AND YOU MUST BE GAY.....JUSTA SO PATHETIC!
Hehe! I love it when homers yap. So we sucked last year. Does that mean will suck this year? Maybe, maybe not. Neither you or I know until the games are actually played. So you swept us last year. We swept you the year before. Anything can happen :D
That all you Bill fans seem to VANISH after those two losses?
Just so you know , I never disappeared when the bills lost to the fins both games. Go ahead and check the archives first instead of looking like an idiot with your clueless posts.

Na, the bills didn't call anyone this off season . There are no scheduled visits. I doubt we're even participating in this years draft. This is not about the bills however.

The jills are so happy with the last few seasons they are going for the same setup.

Normally I can read justafan and say Well i don't agree with him but he is not trying to start trouble and makes a valid point.....Until today. Is C.W writing for you today.... is it zevo Do you have any children that might have gotten on your comp. today who like to end each sentence with a laughing face...... When the phins sign Boston(and they will) your response will be what.....He's no Bobby Shaw or Josh Reed? Well he stinks anyway....It doesn't count because it took 3 days to sign him instead of 1? I'll take and read what a "newbie" writes with much more respect than a LONG TIME VET. has to write when it sounds like a 2nd grader is doing it....Come to this board to offer info and insight...not banter between little kids.

Originally posted by touborg

The jills are so happy with the last few seasons they are going for the same setup.
In the meantime, you have finfans saying Boston is a top 5 or 10 wr when your FO don't seem to agree based on that incentive contract. :lol:

I remember last off season when threads were saying with Seau and Kinight, the fins will have the best D :lol:

Rw will lead the league in rushing :lol:

Fins are going undefeated.

Fins are going to the sb. :lol:

After 1 year of Norv's system and being healthy, Fiedler is headed to the probowl :lol:

After Derrius Thompson had a breakout year w/ his former team, Chambers and Thompson will be an awsome 1-2 punch combination. :lol:

Boston hasn't even sigend yet and once again, the fins will have the best wr's. :lol: Some people will never learn.

For your info. I did check.... you didn't vanish, just made up pathetic excuses....I never said your team will suck this year... you are right, there is no way to know this.... MY point is that why are you trying to start trouble with baseless comments...Where can you classify me as a homer yapping? maybe classify me as an idiot for trying to make sense of the crap you are writing today because it sure is a waste of time.....Mine and everyone else's.... but I'm sure this thread is a highlight of what must be a very important day for you.....It is only downhill from here I Guess.

Normally I can read justafan and say Well i don't agree with him but he is not trying to start trouble and makes a valid point.....Until today. Is C.W writing for you today.... is it zevo Do you have any children that might have gotten on your comp. today who like to end each sentence with a laughing face...... When the phins sign Boston(and they will) your response will be what.....He's no Bobby Shaw or Josh Reed? Well he stinks anyway....It doesn't count because it took 3 days to sign him instead of 1? I'll take and read what a "newbie" writes with much more respect than a LONG TIME VET. has to write when it sounds like a 2nd grader is doing it....Come to this board to offer info and insight...not banter between little kids.
Oh puhlease. P13. I never said smack about your team or FO , however I do retaliate.

From another thread.

Originally posted by TheBostonBomber
Fiedler is a disease for this team and if we trust him with our team its only a matter of time until he kills our season. Sure he'll come in for one game and run around like a ferry, throw some completions to wide open receivers that he can't even hit in stride, we will win the game, and alot people will start swinging from his balls again saying that hes back. But what happens the next game????

Had a bills fan said this, you guys would've jump all over this guy. I asked a simple question.

Anyone who didn't think much of the thread should've just stayed away. Why I even thought that was possible was my mistake.

I agree, I shouldn't have bantered will little kids like ZOD and co. :up: It was fun to a certain degree. :D

Honestly... Was the question you asked really to find an answre or was it to stick it to phinfans who thought he'd be signed by now....HONESTLY!

, just made up pathetic excuses....I never said your team will suck this year... you are right, there is no way to know this.... MY point is that why are you trying to start trouble with baseless comments...Where can you classify me as a homer yapping? maybe classify me as an idiot for trying to make sense of the crap you are writing today because it sure is a waste of time.....Mine and everyone else's.... but I'm sure this thread is a highlight of what must be a very important day for you.....It is only downhill from here I Guess.
P13 why are you all over my case when it's your fellow finfans who posted gay pictures and dumb a$$ wave files. The first response from gottahave was smack. Get on their case. I forget, they are finfans and I'm not . :D

For your info. I did check.... you didn't vanish
I thought you said we did :D

Na, not an important day for me. Last weeekend was awsome though. How was yours? :D

Turning up the Heat again huh?

Boston will soon be in the fold in Miami with a very friendly contract. Yes we know it kills you.

Maybe that FA guard you signed can get you all the way to 7-9 this year!

Good Luck with Teague at Center, Bledsore (from numerous sacks) and no quality replacement for Winfield (who couldnt get out of Barfalo fast enough).

The way I see it we're getting better, you are not.....and you were already swept last year. You do the math Bills fan. I see you headed to a 5 win season this year. New unproven HC, New staff working together, no solution to OL woes. Lost a quality CB. Bledsore a year older and worse. You entered FA with serious questions at CB, OL, QB, and WR (Basically the entire offense other than RB).

You have a offense that only mustered up 118 total yards of offense and 3 points in one game last year.....and only a marginal difference in your other beating the second match up.

Right now your team is worse than it was last year.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
was I bragging about my post count? Maybe you shouldn't have gotten involved with this thread. He said I was shocked about the responses. Ask Wharfy if I get shocked :lol: That's what I meant for newbies who tend to think they know me. It's not about the no. of posts really. :lol:

i don't know you and could care less

Honestly... Was the question you asked really to find an answre or was it to stick it to phinfans who thought he'd be signed by now....HONESTLY!
Honestly, I just got back from a trip. Thought he'd be sogned by now, so I asked the question. There wouldn't have been a problem if a finfan asked the same question but again, some kids automatically see my posts as smack, don't you agree?

Stick it to finfans? If anything a contract with incentives could be a good thing for the fins because if he doesn't perform he doesn't get paid. Would a bills fan want something good to happen to their rival team? How many times have I stated that I hope you take Boston at an expensive salary?

You are really not a bad guy when all this smack talk is dropped... I do apoligize to you because I don't even bother with all the pix that are downloaded.... Going outside to have a catch with mt son..almost 60 degrees in N.Y. today.... enjoyed the exchange... hope it didn't get personal....wee-end stunk by the way.

Back
Top Bottom