What's your take on Brandon London? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's your take on Brandon London?

You'd be insane to move bess down to 4 and camarillo to the slot, bess has the potential to be an elite slot reciever and he needs to be out on the field, period. Bess is better than ginn, and thats a fact. And camarillo is a legit #2 something that imo ginn is not. This is the depth of our wr's with those options.

1. New #1 reciver
2. Camarillo
3. Bess
4. Ginn
5. London

We can still use ginn and do alot of alternating at wr like we have done this year but from what ive seen out of our wr's the only thing that i know for sure is ginn is just not as good of a wr as bess or camarillo.

Please don't tell me that Bess, who averaged 10.3 yards per catch is better than Ted Ginn. It shows a lack of understanding of how this offense worked.

i think ginn dropped alot more passes then bess did though.
or my memory is subconsciously biased for some reason.

We'll definitely get a solid WR through FA. It won't be a stud, or huge name...but it should be a solid player who can put on some strong numbers without being flashy or causing us to break the bank.

Antonio Bryant like suggested or someone on his level/cost is probably what we'll be realistically looking at.

Back
Top Bottom