When Jeff Ireland is Fired I Will... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Jeff Ireland is Fired I Will...

miamifin12345

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am the biggest Dolphin fan I have ever met...

I have bled this team for ages...

We have not been a winning franchise since Wandstead and Jay Fiedler, I can't believe I miss those days....

I will be the happiest old man on the block when they finally bring a qualified person to run this team...

I have money but I wish I had the kind of money to buy this team because I swear I would.

No one will be able to give me the last 4 years back what a disaster.

So I am saying it right now, I am not the kind of person who finds pleasure in other's misfortunes. But when that un-qualified loser finally leaves this team I have swore to family that I am buying a 1986 Ferrari Testarossa...

I am putting it down in a social contract so my kids have something to hold against me.

What will you do when the baylor kicker finally goes?? No wonder they loved kicking FGs so much!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I mean dammit we're talking about a team that until the trifecta had arrived had never had back to back losing seasons!!!!!!!!!!

But, what would you say if Ireland is fired and Tannehill ends up being a super-star? Would you want him back?

You have to admit that 2008 was pure magic given the 1-15 season to 11-5 division champs...sadly that was the high point of Ireland/Parcells/Sparano. It was all down hill from there and we're still headed downhill thanks to the lack of talent on this team. I know what those Lions fans felt like as Matt Millen dismantled their roster pick by pick in the draft culminating in 0-16.

The Tannehill pick was correctly predicted by almost every "expert" in the league... Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The Tannehill pick was correctly predicted by almost every "expert" in the league... Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Everyone was laughing at the people who said the dolphins would pick Tannehill before April. Then we found out there was actually interest in him and then all of a sudden he's the "experts" pick.

I like Tanne I want him to be a superstar. But he wont be with Ireland crafting the roster. Its the worst NFL roster in ages. Switching to the 4-3 has devastated our defense as well.

Most of those "experts" shake each others jocks and just copy and paste. I'll give the edge to Ireland for actually scouting this kid for 2-3 yrs and pulling the trigger.

I am the biggest Dolphin fan I have ever met...

I have bled this team for ages...

We have not been a winning franchise since Wandstead and Jay Fiedler, I can't believe I miss those days....

I stopped reading here.

Wanny is the reason we started this downward spiral. We have yet to recover from the ****hole he dug us into. :bobdole:

I like Tanne I want him to be a superstar. But he wont be with Ireland crafting the roster. Its the worst NFL roster in ages. Switching to the 4-3 has devastated our defense as well.

You realize we haven't even played a regular season game yet......right?

my 1st attempt to somewhat defend ireland. i look at most of the gm's in the league and see that the draft is pretty much a crap shoot. even good gm's mess up picks all the time. what has bb done w/ all those draft picks.. bobby beathard the genius of washingtion sucked sd. bill polian the last few years has been subpar. then i look at what we could have such as spielman or mueller. i like what ireland hasn't done just as much as what he has. he didn't overpay for orton w/ fans screaming, didn't reach for flynn, and didn't give up draft picks for rt when everyone was screaming he had to move up. he is building through the draft w/ people screaming for his head when he could easily reach to save his job. would we win a superbowl w/ marshall or vonte, no..... ireland has built a ton of cap for next year and building in the future. also wake and bess were pretty much free

Based off what? We haven't played a season game yet and with all our starters.

I stopped reading here.

Wanny is the reason we started this downward spiral. We have yet to recover from the ****hole he dug us into. :bobdole:

I don't disagree with this. But the fact is that he left here with a winning record. @ .575 its actually higher than Shula not that the two can be compared. My point is we werent the laughing stock of the league and the cellar dwellers back then. Now we are just the tampa bay bucs, the lions, the crap of the nfl...

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

did you see our OLB play? we ar enot built for a 4-3 soliai and starks are good 4-3 DTs every one else belongs in a 3-4

Everyone was laughing at the people who said the dolphins would pick Tannehill before April. Then we found out there was actually interest in him and then all of a sudden he's the "experts" pick.
I'm on board with the Tannehill pick, although I would have preferred he sit for a year and they would have gotten him someone to throw to but the experts also picked Jake Long (over Matt Ryan) of course his contract was done before the draft and they also called the Mike Pouncey pick and I'm pretty sure they called the trade down in 2009 and us taking Odrick once we got closer to the pick. We've either been very predictable or someone in the front office has been leaking info like a sieve.

Back
Top Bottom