When Jeff Ireland is Fired I Will... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Jeff Ireland is Fired I Will...

[/B]
You realize we haven't even played a regular season game yet......right?

Haha yea I was about to say.
Let's see how it plays out for a few games before calling the season a wash.

I believe that just as teams can be overrated and overhyped (see Philly, Jets, Ravens, Vikings) they can also be far too underestimated (Rams, Seahawks, Lions)
Need to give the team a chance to settle in before pointing out the issues

Guys, I'm pessimistic as all hell and down on this team and I don't think Jeff Ireland has done a good job but can we at least friggin' wait for our team to play some games before we jump off a bridge?

When's hes fired I hope a camera crew is there to catch and watch him be vulnerable and destroyed

When Ireland is fired i will.....go on living my life.

I don't know how any Dolphin fan can have much faith in the God awful roster we have right now. Any realist knows that Houston is going to knock the snot out of us next Sunday so we start out 0-1. Ireland needs to go!!!

.....hope Ross turns to Philbin for guidance on a new GM.

I certainly want to take advice from anyone who thinks owning a 1986 Ferrari Testarossa is a good idea

Not as big as a fan than me. I'm so crazy I contact players, than buy thier game jerseys, gloves, helmets, cleats right off their back for big $$$ just so I can smell their musty swear blood and tear stains on jerseys. Thats a fan....or a nut case either or

when ireland gets fired, if ever, i will
clear.gif

When Jeff Ireland is fired the fins need to hire me! The 19 year old GM! We would be a contending team!

And I remember when I was calling into question the "Trifecta"............

Ah, the halcyon days, when I, with a few others were pointing out flaws, and
all the rest were telling us..."I think Parcells knows more than you do.."

ahhhhhhhh...

Turns out......

*Chuckles to self and tents fingers.*

..............I was right all along.........

Back
Top Bottom