When will David Garrard be cut? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will David Garrard be cut?

When will Garrard be released?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody who's been pimping Garrard should now, in an act of contrition, be kissing MM's feet - a true team player.

Hopefully, sooner than later. We'd only drag this farce on to try and keep face. You're kidding yourself if you think Garrard ever had any real intention of suiting up for the Dolphins. Out of his own mouth, he stated that his only interest in coming back to play was for a deep playoff run and that was never happening here. He managed to manipulate our team and its weak minded GM into getting paid while receiving top notch medical care. The only thing worse than being played is not realizing that you have been. Omar's going to have to get a new poster to hang over his bed.

Damn so much hate on here for Garrad. The guy is our best QB right now, Tanne is not ready and shouldn't start, Moore is just garbage. That's what the coaching staff clearly feel. There is more trade value in Moore than Garrad, neither is our future, so personally I would rather we look to trade the guy we'll get some picks for than the one that we'll get nothing for. We need a stop gap guy, Garrad assuming he can get fit will do fine for a year.

He will probably be a June 1st cut like Daunte Culpepper...I'm jk WV...jk

I think we will be able to deal Matt Moore for something. For me, David Garrard is a better West Coast backup then Moore.
I just think this staff and Ireland really like Garrard.

He will end up the starter by Halloween.

:lol2:
Seriously I was reading through some of these preseason threads and this post made me LOSE HARD!!!

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Damn so much hate on here for Garrad. The guy is our best QB right now, Tanne is not ready and shouldn't start, Moore is just garbage. That's what the coaching staff clearly feel. There is more trade value in Moore than Garrad, neither is our future, so personally I would rather we look to trade the guy we'll get some picks for than the one that we'll get nothing for. We need a stop gap guy, Garrad assuming he can get fit will do fine for a year.

:err:

Back
Top Bottom