When will David Garrard be cut? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will David Garrard be cut?

When will Garrard be released?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lasts til the 31st for insurance. If and when he is released probably wouldn`t have

any trouble finding employment if he wishes to continue

On the 31st, he still wont be able to practice recovery takes longer then expected, Tanahill and Moore have good Game 2 and 3 in the pre-season so we will cut him to avoid an injury guarantee on his salary and can resign him when he is healthy if no one steps up in the first few games.

I hope they play nice and reach an injury settlement instead of just cutting him outright. Even if you do believe that he was just trying to milk the team out of some cash (and I think WV is on target here), the Dolphins organization is trying to rebuild it's image as a first class franchise. If you have to pay the guy off to avoid bad press, then do it.

As soon as a well season WCO QB becomes available DG is gone.

I don't see him getting cut with the type of camp he was having AND the fact we may have a rookie QB starting.

He's going to be here unless we need to make some room salary wise for someone. They might be thinking should the rookie struggle and a change needs to be made, they have the aging vet to rely on.

I don't think they like Moore's practice habits and in the end they were going to make Moore #3 or trade him away.

EDIT: I don't like it. I thought signing DG was a total waste and although he was having a good go at it up until he injured himself, I still wasn't a believer.

I think before he got hurt he was a lock. But now I think he gets cut.

I dont get this theory that he is trying to milk the team out of cash. He came here because he wanted a chance to be a starter and he impressed our new staff enough to be made initial starter. I doubt he gets cut since Moore hasnt impressed. Devlin can still be put on practice squad unless he has two more games like last night but in reality Devlin wont be here that much longer anyway

Garrard is, according to the beat writers, behind schedule on his rehab and hobbling around on crutches at the facility today. There's now discussion about whether or not his injury is football related and if he can get an injury settlement.

WV, you called it, man. You called it.

Garrard is, according to the beat writers, behind schedule on his rehab and hobbling around on crutches at the facility today. There's now discussion about whether or not his injury is football related and if he can get an injury settlement.

:lol: Just hope someone didnt advise Garrard that he BETTER CALL SAUL!

It does fit in nicely doesn't it? I'm starting to come around with the sentiment that Garrard is out for something other than being a team player. After watching the first two episodes of Hard Knocks it became much more apparent.

Back
Top Bottom