When Will Tebow Become a Full Time Starter? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Will Tebow Become a Full Time Starter?

When will Tebow become a full-time starter?

• Week 3-5

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Week 6-8

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Week 9-12

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Week 12-17

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Not happening!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
:lol: Your kidding yourself right? Do you have any clue what is coming your way this season?:hump:

I assume you are basing this off of preseason? your OL has looked brutal so does that mean NE takes a step back? I realize you are new to football but if you think this is a 6 win team(barring disastrous injuries of course) then you really don't know what you are watching.

I assume you are basing this off of preseason? your OL has looked brutal so does that mean NE takes a step back? I realize you are new to football but if you think this is a 6 win team(barring disastrous injuries of course) then you really don't know what you are watching.

My god you are out of your mind, only a fool would look at that roster and believe you have a chance at wining anything this year. You have not one but two complete garbage QB's and think that the "WILDCAT!!" will hide this fact from the rest of the league. :up: Please,,, if I knew nothing else about the weak Jets roster this would be enough, but add to the lack of a QB, the fact that you have an overated defense that gave up 5 game winning drives in the last two mins of games last year and you should start to get the picture of what's waiting for you. Oh but in three weeks, you won't be here any way, you'll hiding some place rewatching one of those AFC Championship losses, remembering the good old days.

My god you are out of your mind, only a fool would look at that roster and believe you have a chance at wining anything this year. You have not one but two complete garbage QB's and think that the "WILDCAT!!" will hide this fact from the rest of the league. :up: Please,,, if I knew nothing else about the weak Jets roster this would be enough, but add to the lack of a QB, the fact that you have an overated defense that gave up 5 game winning drives in the last two mins of games last year and you should start to get the picture of what's waiting for you. Oh but in three weeks, you won't be here any way, you'll hiding some place rewatching one of those AFC Championship losses, remembering the good old days.

One of those garbage QBs went into Foxboro and led his team to a whipping off a 14-2 Pats team 2 years ago.

You have us confused, I don't run and hide when my team loses. We are all still waiting for your post SB comments.

One of those garbage QBs went into Foxboro and led his team to a whipping off a 14-2 Pats team 2 years ago.

You have us confused, I don't run and hide when my team loses. We are all still waiting for your post SB comments.[/QUOTE]

For starters I never said anything about the Super Bowl before or after, but if I was like you and your little Jest friends, I would probably be talking about how great the Pats are for just getting to the Super Bowl, you know just like your two AFC Championship losses. :rolleyes2: As for the dirty taco, if you think a 28-21 game is a whipping, then you don't understand football. All said and done, only two QB's in the NFL have a lower QB Rating than Taco boy, and wow, Teblow is one of them. Sorry, it's coming, and all the green kool aid in the world won't change whats about to happen to the New York Jokes.

How ironic a Jet fan calling out Bills fan. You do understand that the last time the Jets went to a Super Bowl was 43 years ago right? Was it even called the Super Bowl?
:boohoo:

It was before there was an NFC, an AFC, and a Lombardi Trophy.

For starters I never said anything about the Super Bowl before or after, but if I was like you and your little Jest friends, I would probably be talking about how great the Pats are for just getting to the Super Bowl, you know just like your two AFC Championship losses. :rolleyes2: As for the dirty taco, if you think a 28-21 game is a whipping, then you don't understand football. All said and done, only two QB's in the NFL have a lower QB Rating than Taco boy, and wow, Teblow is one of them. Sorry, it's coming, and all the green kool aid in the world won't change whats about to happen to the New York Jokes.

B/c you ran and hid just like you will this year. It's comical for you to call out someone who is always here win or lose when you hide when your team loses.

When the jets have a good year will you be here to say so? I guess that depends, if Brady goes down and NE struggles you will run and hide AGAIN.

It was before there was an NFC, an AFC, and a Lombardi Trophy.

Didn't you have the same amount of opportunities to win SBs pre AFC & NFC?

The Jets have won a SB so that trumps anything Buf has ever done. The Pats have clearly surpassed us w/ the '00s but let's not act like there is a huge gap byw our teams sicne Rex took over. last I checked we have double your playoff wins and beat you up in the only head to head postseason meeting.

You don't remember the Pats pre-Brady and how bad the organization was before BP turned it around in the 90s. I do.

:sidelol:

How many division championships has Jabba the Svelter Jest won? 0. Hoodie? 3.
How many years have Jabba the Svelter Jests' teams made the playoffs? 2. Hoodie's? 3.
How many Super Bowls has Jabba the Svelter Jest participated in? 0. Hoodie? 1.

The only reason the Jests have won more playoff games than the Patriots is because they had to play in wild card games while the Pats had byes!!! :crazy:

How many years have Jabba the Svelter Jests' teams made the playoffs? 2. Hoodie's? 3.

The only reason the Jests have won more playoff games than the Patriots is because they had to play in wild card games while the Pats had byes!!! :crazy:

You think they'd rather have the div titles in '09 & '10 or 2 cracks at the SB?

4 playoff wins to 2
head to head 28-21 win(Pats scored garbage time TD late) at Foxboro in '10 div rd.

The pats played in the 2009 WC rd and got hammered. In '11 they got a .500 team in the div rd which represents half of their postseason wins of the last 3 years.

In case you didn't realize it, it is HARDER to reach a title game needing to win 2 road games vs. needing to win 1 home game(or 1 road game which would have been the case for 2009 NE).

B/c you ran and hid just like you will this year. It's comical for you to call out someone who is always here win or lose when you hide when your team loses.

When the jets have a good year will you be here to say so? I guess that depends, if Brady goes down and NE struggles you will run and hide AGAIN.

News to me, I didn't know I was hiding just because I didn't run around talking about how great the Patriots are for having lost the Super bowl. See if I was a Jet fan I would be running around saying look at me, my team just lost back to back afc championships aren't we GREAT !!!! Only a jet fan has this type of thinking but I really can't blame the simple minded fools because if it had been 43 years since my last Super Bowl win I'd be finding ways to talk about losses as if they were wins to. :up:

News to me, I didn't know I was hiding just because I didn't run around talking about how great the Patriots are for having lost the Super bowl. See if I was a Jet fan I would be running around saying look at me, my team just lost back to back afc championships aren't we GREAT !!!! Only a jet fan has this type of thinking but I really can't blame the simple minded fools because if it had been 43 years since my last Super Bowl win I'd be finding ways to talk about losses as if they were wins to. :up:

I wonder what you were saying pre 2001? you can be smug now b/c of Brady but those days are coming to end in the coming years so I hope you enjoyed it, then again you'll probably become a Colts fan or whatever young QB elevates his team to the best in the game.

I wonder what you were saying pre 2001? you can be smug now b/c of Brady but those days are coming to end in the coming years so I hope you enjoyed it, then again you'll probably become a Colts fan or whatever young QB elevates his team to the best in the game.

No thanks, I was a fan through the Grogan and Eason years, I even got by during the Tommy Hoddson, Hugh Millen dark days, I'll be here long after Brady is gone. You see you know what the real difference between the Patriots & the Jokes? The Pats have an owner that wants to win even more than he wants to drain every dollar from the franchize. Your about to find out the real price your team paid for all those back page headlines. Enjoy your season, I know I will. :3w:

No thanks, I was a fan through the Grogan and Eason years, I even got by during the Tommy Hoddson, Hugh Millen dark days, I'll be here long after Brady is gone. You see you know what the real difference between the Patriots & the Jokes? The Pats have an owner that wants to win even more than he wants to drain every dollar from the franchize. Your about to find out the real price your team paid for all those back page headlines. Enjoy your season, I know I will. :3w:

yep, we believe you. Just like you ran and hid after losing the SB last season I'm sure you stuck out the dark days of the pats franchise.

I'm pretty sure you aren't a Pats fan at all and are just another poster here who created a 2nd account.

What happened two years ago means nothing today. NOTHING. Don't crow about the Jests catching a team coming off a bye. Have the Jests beat the Pats since? Nope.

As for the dirty taco, if you think a 28-21 game is a whipping, then you don't understand football. All said and done, only two QB's in the NFL have a lower QB Rating than Taco boy, and wow, Teblow is one of them. Sorry, it's coming, and all the green kool aid in the world won't change whats about to happen to the New York Jokes.

What has that to do with anything? Were you even born then?

You think they'd rather have the div titles in '09 & '10 or 2 cracks at the SB?

4 playoff wins to 2
head to head 28-21 win(Pats scored garbage time TD late) at Foxboro in '10 div rd.

The pats played in the 2009 WC rd and got hammered. In '11 they got a .500 team in the div rd which represents half of their postseason wins of the last 3 years.

In case you didn't realize it, it is HARDER to reach a title game needing to win 2 road games vs. needing to win 1 home game(or 1 road game which would have been the case for 2009 NE).

Who cares? If the Jests were really "almost as good" as the Patriots, they would be able to win division titles and NOT have to play in wild card games. If the Jests were really "almost as good" as the Patriots, they would have more to show for their post season efforts than 2 losses in the AFC Championship games -- and their dumbass fans wouldn't keep yapping about those losses like they were such great accomplishments years afterward.

Sheesh, you're like some tobacco-chewing redneck from Pennsyltucky who keeps bragging on winning the $500 first prize in the big buck pool five years ago.

yep, we believe you. Just like you ran and hid after losing the SB last season I'm sure you stuck out the dark days of the pats franchise.

I'm pretty sure you aren't a Pats fan at all and are just another poster here who created a 2nd account.

Who is the "we" your talking about? Seems to me your just a cluless Jet fan that can't deal with reality. Once again and unlike you my team failing in the Super Bowl is nothing to brag about, unlike you and Jest nation who keep reminding every one that your "SUPER DUPPER QB got you to back to back AFC Championship games only to get their A$$ kicke in both.":crazy:

What happened two years ago means nothing today. NOTHING. Don't crow about the Jests catching a team coming off a bye. Have the Jests beat the Pats since? Nope.

What has that to do with anything? Were you even born then?

Who cares? If the Jests were really "almost as good" as the Patriots, they would be able to win division titles and NOT have to play in wild card games. If the Jests were really "almost as good" as the Patriots, they would have more to show for their post season efforts than 2 losses in the AFC Championship games -- and their dumbass fans wouldn't keep yapping about those losses like they were such great accomplishments years afterward.

Sheesh, you're like some tobacco-chewing redneck from Pennsyltucky who keeps bragging on winning the $500 first prize in the big buck pool five years ago.

"catching a team coming off a by"? teams work all reg season to earn that HUGE advantage and we smoked them in foxboro where it is almost impossible to win for opponents.

I wasn't born then, I have been alive since 2000 when Buffalo hasn't made a single postseason.

DOUBLE the amount of playoff wins
beat up head to head at Foxboro

I only keep "yapping" about our title game losses b/c you guys act like we have been the Bills. It's funny how Bills fans can try to tear down a franchise that has been so much better in recent years.

Who is the "we" your talking about? Seems to me your just a cluless Jet fan that can't deal with reality. Once again and unlike you my team failing in the Super Bowl is nothing to brag about, unlike you and Jest nation who keep reminding every one that your "SUPER DUPPER QB got you to back to back AFC Championship games only to get their A$$ kicke in both.":crazy:

we didn't get our asses kicked in either title game loss and we didn't get beat by inferiror teams like NE has in their last 2 SB losses.

Back
Top Bottom