Where did the wolf go??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did the wolf go???

?????????????? :err:

cheesy high school motivational tactics by NFL head coaches that have never won anything tend to go out the window along with all credibility the second the team doesnt perform as the head coach has told them they can. ESPECIALLY when the HEAD COACH makes questionable decisions and coaches too passively/ plays not to lose

players want to win....players want to go for it.....when a head coach doesnt show confidence in his team the team loses confidence in themselves.....Sparano started losing his grip last year in the New Orleans game when we stopped attacking with all units and then went on to lose a game WE NEVER should have

the wolf never got fed and is dying of starvation. Where would the dolphins be if we had michael vick
that guy just loves wolves..Andy reid that boy did his homework and has balls of steel getting rid of mcnab for vick genius why couldn't the dolphins seen this heck everybody thought vick and the dolphins would have been the perfect fit but the tuna well he was working part time and didn't pick up on it..

the wolf never got fed and is dying of starvation. Where would the dolphins be if we had michael vick
that guy just loves wolves..Andy reid that boy did his homework and has balls of steel getting rid of mcnab for vick genius why couldn't the dolphins seen this heck everybody thought vick and the dolphins would have been the perfect fit but the tuna well he was working part time and didn't pick up on it..
fit

that is true....he was the perfect fit and everybody here said it.....what i dont get is u DRAFT pat white to be a wildcat quarterback when the best fit for the system in the history of the game is available. pat white was a good .3 second slower and 25 pounds lighter than vick.....makes no sense

The wolf Failed Forward Fast ... like most fuzz-nut slogans.

Shoulda stuck with ... Why Not Us!! ... that was decent ...
& ... also adaptable to 2010 ... Why the F* Us!! :hump:

My proposals for 2011 ... Shut up, & Cross your fingers ....

OR ... I dare YOU to pull MY finger!!

the wolf said screw it, im getting drunk i cant handle these hack jobs around here.
imagesqtbnANd9GcRGTz_LD1HAklrS8qNYvGiDrK-1.jpg

The wolf Failed Forward Fast ... like most fuzz-nut slogans.

Shoulda stuck with ... Why Not Us!! ... that was decent ...
& ... also adaptable to 2010 ... Why the F* Us!! :hump:

My proposals for 2011 ... Shut up, & Cross your fingers ....

OR ... I dare YOU to pull MY finger!!

beautiful! im in

Back
Top Bottom