Where did the wolf go??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did the wolf go???

painting myself and buying a $30 mask seems like a poor choice at this point. but the defense has been showing up, and I alwasy though the wolf was a defensive thing

lmao....thats great dude!!! sorry man....im sure it was fun while it lasted....problem is these kind of things tend to destroy a coaches credability when things dont work out as expected....if ur gonna do these things better be damn sure ur plan is solid! and dont throw ur qb under the bus in the media before the season even starts!

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

we figured out what happened to the wolf! it got caught in a lobster trap!! this franchise is a joke!

painting myself and buying a $30 mask seems like a poor choice at this point. but the defense has been showing up, and I alwasy though the wolf was a defensive thing

theres a sucker born every minute. i bet you bought one of these privacy scarfs , cmon admit it.

30WorldsStrangestInventionsTechnoPrivacy-1.jpg

theres a sucker born every minute. i bet you bought one of these privacy scarfs , cmon admit it.

30WorldsStrangestInventionsTechnoPrivacy-1.jpg

thats is so damn funny....u think henning wears one of these in the coaching booth? he seems to have the blinders on

with some of the signatures on this forum, I wish I had one of these while browsing at work.

Agree 100%! Like looking at the ladies as much as the next guy but sometimes I'm really worried about others seeing my screen and believing I'm just browsing a football message board. We should have a VIP option to shut off all sigs and Avatars.

I dont know bout u guys but I have been seeing Chiguagua dogs out there all season long.

Opposing offenses were feeding them turnovers but the refs and sean smith's hands wouldn't have it. We don't want free food.

Been fed too much of that awful Dolphins' home cooking. Apparently Miami's home cooking is laced with arsenic. That explains the wolf's disappearance.

Sparano gave the wolves cupcakes for Christmas ... and turned them INTO cupcakes. Except Henne, he's a Bernie-zombie.

The wolf is hibernating, like Dan Henning's brain.

Back
Top Bottom