Where Do You Rank Tannehill among the QBs Drafted Over the Past 2 Years? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Do You Rank Tannehill among the QBs Drafted Over the Past 2 Years?

Tannehill is obviously #1 .... because he's with the fins ...

Luck
Newton
Griffin
Dalton
Tannehill/Ponder/Locker

So far...

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are talking coming out of college?

1.Andrew Luck
2.Cam Newton

If you're rating them coming out of college, I don't know how anybody could possibly rate Andrew Luck above Cam Newton. Newton won the Heisman trophy and a National title. While Luck most likely would have been drafted #1 over Newton had he come out in 2011, it still doesn't mean he was better. Knowing what Cam accomplished in college AND then during his first season in the NFL, I think it's a no brainer that Cam should be at the top of that list until proven otherwise.

In regards to their careers in the NFL, Luck is gonna be hard pressed to match what Cam Newton accomplished last season. I very much doubt that he will. And remember, Luck will find in himself in nearly the identical situation that Cam was in last season. Both are #1 picks. Both were drafted by franchises that came off a 2-14 season. Both franchises have a veteran pro bowl receiver to ease the transition. Let's see how Luck performs.

If you're rating them coming out of college, I don't know how anybody could possibly rate Andrew Luck above Cam Newton. Newton won the Heisman trophy and a National title. While Luck most likely would have been drafted #1 over Newton had he come out in 2011, it still doesn't mean he was better. Knowing what Cam accomplished in college AND then during his first season in the NFL, I think it's a no brainer that Cam should be at the top of that list until proven otherwise.

In regards to their careers in the NFL, Luck is gonna be hard pressed to match what Cam Newton accomplished last season. I very much doubt that he will. And remember, Luck will find in himself in nearly the identical situation that Cam was in last season. Both are #1 picks. Both were drafted by franchises that came off a 2-14 season. Both franchises have a veteran pro bowl receiver to ease the transition. Let's see how Luck performs.
Griffin won the Heisman over Luck. Who would you rather have?

Back
Top Bottom