Which AFC East RB would you Choose?(Not a bash Ronnie thread) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which AFC East RB would you Choose?(Not a bash Ronnie thread)

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
If you could choose one runningback from the 4 AFC East teams to have on your team which one would have you have and why? I think the AFC East some good runners but none have really proven much toting the rock primarily because they are young and or split carries. I was curious to ask because me and a couple of the guys in the neighborhood were debating this same issue yesterday. Have at it people....

I would go with Ricky hes proven and can carry the load, and dont anybody say he isnt on the team, go to nfl.com hes on the teams suspended list.

he's not on the team...if he is where is he? If he's reinstated he'll be immediately released. He will never wear a Fins uniform again.

Move?

he's not on the team...if he is where is he? If he's reinstated he'll be immediately released. He will never wear a Fins uniform again.

Move?

What my thread? Why? It's Dolphins related and it's not spam. It's not a bash Ronnie thread as i stated at the title of the thread so why move it? :confused:

I would go with Ricky hes proven and can carry the load, and dont anybody say he isnt on the team, go to nfl.com hes on the teams suspended list.

Who?????????????????????????????? This is a thread about NFL running backs

Right now, Thomas Jones. He's the most proven one right now, and he's certainly talented. However, both Maroney and Brown have the opportunity to prove they can handle being the star backs on their respective teams this year.

As a personal fan of Ronnie Brown, i'm hoping for the best.

What my thread? Why? It's Dolphins related and it's not spam. It's not a bash Ronnie thread as i stated at the title of the thread so why move it? :confused:

I'm not saying you're bashing Ronnie. If you were it'd still be more appropriate in the main forum than this discussion. This is more towards AFC East RunningBacks as the thread title states. Plus, we already have two of them in the AFC East forum. You should go check them out, they are pretty good discussions. Nothing wrong with the topic, just the wrong forum.

Right now, Thomas Jones. He's the most proven one right now, and he's certainly talented. However, both Maroney and Brown have the opportunity to prove they can handle being the star backs on their respective teams this year.

As a personal fan of Ronnie Brown, i'm hoping for the best.

That's what one of the guys said basically. He is the most proven back out of them but also has the most years out of all them as well.

I'm not saying you're bashing Ronnie. If you were it'd still be more appropriate in the main forum than this discussion. This is more towards AFC East RunningBacks as the thread title states. Plus, we already have two of them in the AFC East forum. You should go check them out, they are pretty good discussions. Nothing wrong with the topic, just the wrong forum.

ahhhh, i see. Thanks for pointing that out.

He was referring to Madisons90 Ricky post i think...There's nothing wrong with the thread.

I dont know who I would pick. Put Lawrence Maroney's speed in Ronnie Brown and you have a perfect back

I would go Thomas Jones 1a and Ronnie Brown 1b. Though after this season, I think Ronnie will move into the #1 spot without question. This is his breakout year.

New England and Buffalo have big question marks at running back right now.

He was referring to Madisons90 Ricky post i think...There's nothing wrong with the thread.

I dont know who I would pick. Put Lawrence Maroney's speed in Ronnie Brown and you have a perfect back

Put Lawrence Maroney's moves in Browns body you got a battering ram that can move, Steven Jackson esque if you will.

Thomas Jones, even if Ricky was at camp I don't think most people realize what an impact that long of an absence from the NFL has on a player.

I would go with Ronnie mainly because Jones has only proven himself in Chicago. But when Ricky is playing he is a top 5 running back and it always pains me to think he wasted all that talent.

Back
Top Bottom