Which AFC East Team Wins The SB Next... And Why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which AFC East Team Wins The SB Next... And Why?

Dirtywater

SB 36, 38, 39, 49 & 51 Champs
Reaction score
OK, so my Pats have already won it all this century, so my question to you guys is, which AFC East team wins the Super Bowl next, and why.

Try not to be homers here, let's just have a good discussion.

My vote goes to the Jets. I think they are building a good core nucleus and have the potential to win it within 5 years.

I'll say the Dolphins and not because they're the next best team in the division, that would probably still be the Jets, but because they have just a good a chance as any. Also because the question is which is the next AFC East team to win the SB. It doesn't mean it's gonna happen anytime soon! The last AFC East team to win the SB before the Pats is the Dolphins! So the only reason I say this is because I don't think any of the other teams in the AFC East are that good (the Jets will be a consistent playoff contender over the next few years) and they Dolphins are building their offense almost completely over. It will either be great in a few years or totally suck as it did last year. They just have to get good before the entire defense retires or it will be a hell of a lot longer!

I'll take the bills and make a case for the home team.

Both offense and defense have a good core of young players. JP to Lee will sound pretty good for years to come I'm thinking. And Marv Levy has the bills going in the right direction.

until you be the best you have to beat the best, pats hands down.

OK, so my Pats have already won it all this century, so my question to you guys is, which AFC East team wins the Super Bowl next, and why.

Try not to be homers here, let's just have a good discussion.

My vote goes to the Jets. I think they are building a good core nucleus and have the potential to win it within 5 years.

Ok, I won't be a homer, I will just agree. :)

BZ

I'll take the bills and make a case for the home team.

Both offense and defense have a good core of young players. JP to Lee will sound pretty good for years to come I'm thinking. And Marv Levy has the bills going in the right direction.
:sidelol::lol::sidelol:

You can't break your dick as there is no bone.
You can sprain it though.

thanks for the anatomy lesson... believe it or not, most of us didn't need that explained, this isn't billszone.

.. if you take the Pats out..they have another one in them imo, then maybe the hated jets. In truth, for the whole division, this next year will tell much. I think all four clubs are headed in the right direction, but the jets could explode. I think Buffalo and Miami are a full season away from that, but it could come early for one or both.
Those that treat Marv with anything but utmost respect are dullards or homers. This years team will really show us if he still has the eye for talent, and unfortunately, I bet he does.

The Jets. Anyone who says the Phins is basing their choice on hope and fantasy at this point. Their D is strong but they have either an ancient or injured QB and an unproven HC.

Back
Top Bottom