Which AFC East Team Wins The SB Next... And Why? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which AFC East Team Wins The SB Next... And Why?

Bills are heading the right way
but i say Pats or Jets i dont think Green is the answer for us phins

thanks for the anatomy lesson... believe it or not, most of us didn't need that explained, this isn't billszone.

.. if you take the Pats out..they have another one in them imo, then maybe the hated jets. In truth, for the whole division, this next year will tell much. I think all four clubs are headed in the right direction, but the jets could explode. I think Buffalo and Miami are a full season away from that, but it could come early for one or both.
Those that treat Marv with anything but utmost respect are dullards or homers. This years team will really show us if he still has the eye for talent, and unfortunately, I bet he does.

[mod] Keep this thread on topic and not about your fellow posters. This is smack and will be monitored as such. [/mod]

I think the Jets. They are headed in the right direction and Mangini will be a great coach for many years

I obviously want to say the fins.

Beyond that I'd like to say the Bills(after the fins) would be most likely to get to the super bowl next(outside the damned Pats). But I think the Jets have the best chance of consistently making the playoffs for a few years to come,and subsequently the next best chance to win it all.

I feel sick for saying that, lol.

The Patriots will win the Superbowl next. Their team is just solid all around. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win it this year

So Mangini is already proven?

Well, I do think he deserves more credit than a lot of people give him. I was very impressed with the way he handled the Jets.

Outside of the Kendall situation, both he and Tannenbaum seem to be righting that ship. And, they did make the playoffs.

If Cam can do the same this season I will be just as impressed. It's the NFL and anything can happen.

My two cents:

The Pats again.

Why?

Well, now that the two whinyest players (Roethlisberger and Manning) have been virtually handed their Super Bowl rings by the NFL, the teams can get back to playing on a semi-even field again, which will put the Pats at the top again, either this year or next.

Just my two cents worth.

Why do people keep saying the Pats? He meant outside the Pats, so between Miami, Buffalo and the Jets, I think we all know the Pats have the best chance, but he was wondering who after that.

Back
Top Bottom