Which jersey should I get? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which jersey should I get?

I know this my not be popular, but I picked my favorite number, and put my name on the back. I will always be a Dolphin fan, I will never leave the team, I will never be a bust, I will always be team over money. Seemed like the safe way to go for me. Don't get me wrong, I have jersey's from players that end up being worth the $$$$, but I wait until they earn it.

Only jersey I've got is an aqua Marino authentic Wilson Pro Line jersey from the '94 season. Nice jersey, never worn. I am looking for a Paul Warfield jersey to wear to the Chargers game. Current players if I was to buy one, would be an aqua DeVante Parker.

Kiko Alonso jersey will rip
Jay Ajayi jersey will shrink
Javis Landry jersey will cost too much.

Tough call.....

I'd get Wake jersey since its immortal.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

When we redesigned our new uniforms I bought Wake's first. Got nothing but respect for that man. will add Jones Nd Landry if he resigns

None.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You have to get your favorite player - otherwise, how is it worth it to have some other guys name on your back?

If you don't want to run the risk of that player leaving and having a worthless jersey, personalize it with your name and favorite number, or use a nickname or something to make it more interesting. That way it never becomes obsolete.

Wake is safe...if he were traded tomorrow, you could still wear it 10 years from now, head held high. Hes been here long enough and played well enough for that type of imprint as a Dolphin.

I think Tannehill will end up being that guy too but wouldnt bet my mortgage on it just yet.

Wake or Jones. Tannehill again is a good purchase though. When did this jersey get ruined? Was it during the cardinals game last season?

Back
Top Bottom