Which jersey should I get? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which jersey should I get?

I have a Ricky Williams in organge, a Zach Thomas in aqua and a....Chad Henne. That last one was a bust but after the two td game against the Jets I thought we'd found our man. Shows how much I know. I'd really love to pick up one for Wake and Jones when I get the money to grab some more authentics.

The guy in my avatar. Reshad Jones is one of the best safeties in the league and he just signed a long-term extension.

Don't ask me , I thought it was a wise investment to get a Ronnie Brown jersey . Shows what I know haha.

I'll see your Ronnie Brown jersey and raise you my Brian Griese jersey. Everyone sees 14 and assumes it's a Landry jersey. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't the answer obvious?

thumb.aspx

i don't know about you, but if my washing machine had destroyed my Tannehill jersey, i'd get a new Tannehill jersey :idk:

EDIT: Eesti already had this covered

Miami still has over 18 million in cap space. Reserving 6 mil of that for rookies they should re-sign Jarvis now.

Jerseys are tough to choose though. The only one I have is the throwback Tannehill one. If I had to choose another I'd probably go with Suh or Alonso. They'll at least be around for a bit longer.

I think I'll get a Landry or Ajayi (not sold on Tannehill) jersey due to their age but I'll wait for Juice's extension. Thanks!!!

IMG_0611.PNG.png
I don't know if you like something not conventional, but I always get plenty of good coments with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
If either one of them balls out in training camp, I might be adding a Charles Harris and/or Raekwon Mcmillan jersey this year. But I'd definitely replace the Tannehill.

What ever you do get a '66 Throw back. I got a Landry throwback last season, and my Wake jersey(current version) looks so sad next to it in the closet. It bums me out every time I see it.

Personally I'm going to let the play dictate my Jersey purchase. I'm going to the Panthers week 10 game, so I'll buy a new one after week 7, so I'll have it for the game. I haven't been a huge Ryan fan, but always want him to prove me wrong, so if he takes the next step, and has us in a good place while having good stats I'll get a Ryan Jersey. If he underachievers I'll get a Stills or Jay who is ever is having a better season.

Wild card, Jay Ajayi Boise St jersey is sweet.

Back
Top Bottom