Which position would you like the Dolphins to address next in FA? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which position would you like the Dolphins to address next in FA?

Which position would you like the Dolphins to address next in FA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want Josh Sitton, Dion Sims, a serviceable LB, and a cheap vet backup RB. That should truly open up the draft for BPA, which Grier said was the game plan.

I still think we see some cuts, maybe they finally move on from Pouncey now that James is tying up 9M hopefully trying to extend long term.

VP - President, or whatever that fat slob's title is

Oline, Oline, Oline and then a FS.

LB, Go get me Brown.... Hurry... Dude is a tackling machine

I’d take a hard look at Justin Pugh. If you can get him for $18 M guaranteed on a four year deal, he can be a quality guard. He’s a former number one pick and PFF loves him. Sitton at age 32 and released twice would be better than nothing but not an inspired signing.

Where does this magical salary cap space to sign a significant free agent come from? Each new cut creates another hole to fill.

That's what I was wondering. Including the Jones re-do and once we cut Thomas, we will have about 16M in cap space. Figure about 4M cap hit for Amendola and maybe 6M for Wilson and we have about 6M left.

I have not heard about Suh being PJ1 release so am figuring saving of 3.9M which we won't get until June if he is PJ1.That shows me about 4M in cap space with 17M more coming in June to sign rookie class for 8M.

4M or 6M is not a lot of room to work with and we are signing Josh Sitton and Ed Dickson? I don't see it.

What/Who am I missing?

Unless the are extending James.

What do we have like 50 bucks left even after restructuring Jones? Maybe they can buy a baseball bat to cripple Mike T

OG and TE for the offense and LB for the defense

Ozzy rules!!

Would definitely consider Celek or Sims if he is cut to replace Fasano
Wait for Mychael Kendricks to get cut and consider him

yall on here need sit bask and relax yall nervous??? nobody know what dolphins going do.some of yall act like yall in meeting

LG and DT. Get your LB, TE, RB and backup QB through the draft.

Back
Top Bottom