Which position would you like the Dolphins to address next in FA? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which position would you like the Dolphins to address next in FA?

Which position would you like the Dolphins to address next in FA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's gotta be a center now to replace the POS we finally got rid of.

Ryan Jensen ,Travis Swanson, or Russell Bodine.

The dolphins need to get dynamic at the posistion, Lamar Jackson would be a great pick for this team, it would give them speed, Albert Wilson, Kenny Stills, Drake, Grant, are all fast guys so a mobile QB would give opponents fits when game planning.

How did that work out for RGIII ? How did that work out for Mike Vick?

I prefer my QB be known for playing QB within the pocket and mobile enough to evade pressure when needed.

If you think a frame like L.Jackson is going to be running around consistently before he breaks then think again.

This isn't Madden! Those are real hits in the NFL and real injuries.

Brendel did fine last year at C, I'd say hold off and draft a guy in the 3rd or 4th.

How did that work out for RGIII ? How did that work out for Mike Vick?

I prefer my QB be known for playing QB within the pocket and mobile enough to evade pressure when needed.

If you think a frame like L.Jackson is going to be running around consistently before he breaks then think again.

This isn't Madden! Those are real hits in the NFL and real injuries.

I agree. Moreover though, call me selfish or old fashioned, or whatever, but I dont want to see us running a college offense. Crap, our offense looks too college as it is with all this RPO bullshit and screen plays.

If they can turn Lamar into a pocket passer then fine, otherwise, hell no.

Back
Top Bottom