Which QB would you like to see us draft now? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QB would you like to see us draft now?

Jones, Griffin, Weeden?

• Jones

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • Griffin

Votes: 146 69.2%
  • Weeden

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
I like luck than barkley, on record with that.

BUT I'd take 5 or 6 good years from weeden before I'd settle for the carousel that has been the last decade. I'm not so sure his age, doesn't help him to an extent, and really, if we can get 5 good years out of a quarterback, I'd be estatic. we haven't hadn't five solid years out of anybody for a long time that I can think of off the top of my head.
ehh, i dont know.

i mean here is the thing. assuming he pans out which is a risk to begin with, the ceiling he has is 5 very good years, again that is if he were to pan out and reach his full potential.

i understand that technically we can say every draft pick is a risk and no gurantee, which is true, but the difference is if u take a guy like luck, barkley, griffin, etc, someone in their early 20's, even if they took a year or 2 to adjust, we could still get 10 plus good years of that guy.

maybe though a guy like weeden considering he will have not taken all that wear and tare on his body in the nfl early on since he would just be coming in at 29, maybe he can be more productive into his late 30's, rather than decline and age around like 34-35.

i just dont know, picking someone who is 29 years old is a risk.i really like griffin.

if long is gone for the rest of the season, and losman is starting for us, we will prob be winless the rest of the year, but no better than 5-11.

i dont know where that would put us in the draft order though.

u know the colts are taking a qb, and so are the skins. if we finish behind the skins, i think we will get griffin. i like what griffin brings because he can run with the ball also, a multi dimensional threat.

heres a good comparison for you... we took ronnie brown #2 overall. He was here for what 5 years, I really don't recall... of those handful of years, would you even qualify any as "good"????

Listen, I'd much prefer luck or barkley. I like jones as a prospect who needs sitting and some work. I like what RG III brings to the table, but I really can't stand his delivery. It seems so windupish, and maybe he can overcome because there are some qbs with some really disastrous deliveries, (rivers IMO), but I'd like a more polished guy...

now seeing as I don't think we have a shot at luck or barkley without trading up, to me, the next best thing is weeden. If weeden could give me 5 or 6 solid years, I'd be tickled. this of course relies on him coming in right away, and doing well out of the box, which obviously is no guarantee. just saying IF he did, I'd be content with five years, and in two years, I take a hard look at aaron murray from georgia...

heres a good comparison for you... we took ronnie brown #2 overall. He was here for what 5 years, I really don't recall... of those handful of years, would you even qualify any as "good"????

Listen, I'd much prefer luck or barkley. I like jones as a prospect who needs sitting and some work. I like what RG III brings to the table, but I really can't stand his delivery. It seems so windupish, and maybe he can overcome because there are some qbs with some really disastrous deliveries, (rivers IMO), but I'd like a more polished guy...

now seeing as I don't think we have a shot at luck or barkley without trading up, to me, the next best thing is weeden. If weeden could give me 5 or 6 solid years, I'd be tickled. this of course relies on him coming in right away, and doing well out of the box, which obviously is no guarantee. just saying IF he did, I'd be content with five years, and in two years, I take a hard look at aaron murray from georgia...

Or 2/3 years and look at Connor Halliday

Back
Top Bottom