Which QB would you like to see us draft now? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QB would you like to see us draft now?

Jones, Griffin, Weeden?

• Jones

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • Griffin

Votes: 146 69.2%
  • Weeden

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
When it comes to age I'm not sure that anyone has pointed out that Matt Moore is a year younger than Brandon Weeden.
You mean more than a million times? Who cares? I only care if he's more talented, which he appears to be.

The only QB I would classify as unobtainable is Luck. When the season started I was not a fan of RGIII but after watching him several times I have changed my mind. The winning throw he made against Oklahoma got my attention and I started watching him much closer. I like Griffin and would love for the Dolphins to draft him if he is available, but I am with the select few on Weeden. I really love Weeden and am convinced he would be an immediate impact for the Dolphins. Age is not a concern and shouldn't be because they will get excellent QB play and have 5-7 years to find and groom his replacement.

RGiii will be the 3rd QB to go, and it'll be just around where Big Ben went @11 if there are no trade ups after Luck and Barkley are off the board/back in school. I don't care what the "gurus" think his "true draft value" should be... if he turns into a perennial winner and delivers us to the promised land, he's worth whatever we paid to go get him! Period.

Also, Cam was a very polished passer and a solid 250 lbs while running a 4.56 40.

Classic stuff - "polished?" hardly the guy has a gun - I would have taken Cam had we had a real shot but to say that he has a polished arm is a stretch - he is a gamer and he will run you over - 90% of this forum "trashed on him" because one or all of the above, he was the son of a minister, he and his family lied, he was dumb and couldn't learn an NFL offense, he wasn't polished he couldn't hit the broad side of the barn on his pro-day, he was conceded he made poor choices when talking about himself, and the list of negs went on and on...

RG3 is said to be a great human being and he can tuck and run if he has to, the film shows him making completions on the run, he can roll out of pressure and throw or stay in the pocket and throw - he is my third choice but when all is said and done - of the top three the QB who gets to stand upright the most in their career will have the wins and stats

I like Luck's body and decision making but his arm actually scares me - Barkley and RG3 have better arms - the guy who is afforded the luxury of having a pocket to throw out of will have the best overall career

Also, Cam was a very polished passer and a solid 250 lbs while running a 4.56 40.
I think RGIII's passing skills are farther along then Cams at this stage of his senior season

Classic stuff - "polished?" hardly the guy has a gun - I would have taken Cam had we had a real shot but to say that he has a polished arm is a stretch - he is a gamer and he will run you over - 90% of this forum "trashed on him" because one or all of the above, he was the son of a minister, he and his family lied, he was dumb and couldn't learn an NFL offense, he wasn't polished he couldn't hit the broad side of the barn on his pro-day, he was conceded he made poor choices when talking about himself, and the list of negs went on and on...

RG3 is said to be a great human being and he can tuck and run if he has to, the film shows him making completions on the run, he can roll out of pressure and throw or stay in the pocket and throw - he is my third choice but when all is said and done - of the top three the QB who gets to stand upright the most in their career will have the wins and stats

I like Luck's body and decision making but his arm actually scares me - Barkley and RG3 have better arms - the guy who is afforded the luxury of having a pocket to throw out of will have the best overall career
The major knock against Cam coming out was his ability to pick up an NFL offense. He was more polished and mechanically sound as a passer than any "running QB" to come out.

love me some jones but he has looked like crap lately, so i'm going with griffin for now

As high as you were on Cam Newton I am really surprised to hear you say that.

There's absolutely no comparison bro. I was also very high on Newton for a multitude of reasons,, and am really low on RGIII for just as many reasons.

NO COMPARISON

I heard Barkley say on an interview that he and Kalil are gonna make their decisions in unison.. and just read that Kalil is returning, so good chance Barkely will also. That would make RG3 the no. 2 QB... so if that's the case, right now Weeden is looking more likely to be the #3 QB coming off the board

I heard Barkley say on an interview that he and Kalil are gonna make their decisions in unison.. and just read that Kalil is returning, so good chance Barkely will also. That would make RG3 the no. 2 QB... so if that's the case, right now Weeden is looking more likely to be the #3 QB coming off the board

Wow. Kalil's stock is as high as an OT's can be.

Back
Top Bottom