which rookie are you most excited by? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

which rookie are you most excited by?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this since the draftf was over.i was shocked we moved up and took Jordan.i was not sure he fit our system but it appears we will use his talents in more than one spot on the field.i think Gillislee could have the biggest impact from this rookie class esp if he beats out Miller for the # 1 spot at rb. Keller will take most of the snaps at TE but Simms should see his share as well esp as an extra pass blocker. the one rookie I am most excited to see hit the field this year is Gillislee.due to the fact that he just may get a real shot as the #1.I like Miller but this should be a nice battle come training camp.if Gillisllee wins I will be ordering his jersey.if miller wins it I will be buying his :chuckle:

Dion Jordan. No question about it.

He was one of my favorite kids in the draft. Loved everything about him.

I never even made an attempt to dream up some scenario where we'd land Jordan because I felt like if we did move up, we'd move up to #1 for Joeckel or Fisher, or #3 for Joeckel or Fisher. I never felt like Jordan would get passed Jacksonville.

Dion Jordan is the most excited I've been about a rookie in probably forever. Ryan Tannehill was a very exciting pick because we finally took a QB with promise, but he wasn't exactly a superstar-type pick.

Obviously Dion Jordan...I'm excited to see what he's capable of and how were going to use him.

I would say Jamar Taylor. I think he will probably have the biggest role this season out of the rookies. I am pretty excited to see what he can do, if he turn into a good cb for us our D is looking real good. Also can't wait to see Jordan doing some switching around from 4-3 DE to 3-4 OLB, with Odrick moving back and forth as well. Pretty sure thats the plan anyway. Gilleslee is also excting as well, looks like he could be a beast. Reminds me of Willis Mcgahee during college. So many choices, Sims could be huge for us if he can make RZ plays. "I guess I sorta like em all. "

I'm going with Jenkins. I see him being a random impact player like Vernon was last year. You would be hard pressed to say Vernon was an impact player the whole season but he seemed to show up at important times especially early in the season. I can see Jenkins doing similar things either in coverage or ST. I'm excited to see if we got a late round steal.

As for Taylor, Jordan, and Sims. I think those guys will be pretty darn solid in the roles they were drafted for.

Has to be Dion Jordan. But I'm also interested to see how Taylor performs, I don't know too much about him so I'm anxious to see him play.

Jordan. But I'm intrigued to see how Davis brings his tools to learning the game at this level given his lack of experience. He has elite quickness and cod, good aggression and length in coverage; I'm curious to see how he develops with those athletic tools (he's just so fluid), and I think he's going to surprise.

Dion Jordan. No question about it.

He was one of my favorite kids in the draft. Loved everything about him.

I never even made an attempt to dream up some scenario where we'd land Jordan because I felt like if we did move up, we'd move up to #1 for Joeckel or Fisher, or #3 for Joeckel or Fisher. I never felt like Jordan would get passed Jacksonville.

Dion Jordan is the most excited I've been about a rookie in probably forever. Ryan Tannehill was a very exciting pick because we finally took a QB with promise, but he wasn't exactly a superstar-type pick.

Completely agree with everything you wrote.

Whenever i talked about the draft, id discuss Jarvis Jones, Milliner, Werner, Tank, etc. But when id list who i wanted id always put Jordan up front. I just didnt see the point in talking about the guy when there was no chance of us grabbing him. Joke was on me.

Thank god Jacksonville screwed the pooch. Kansas City drafting a right tackle was slightly more acceptable then the Jags. KC has talent. They have pro-bowlers and guys they can build around. A consistent pass rush, 2 young talented defensive backs, a outstanding run game, and a good wideout. Even if they just walk away with an "average" draft(which they did) they would still have a chance to compete. Jacksonville is terrible. They have nothing. Yet, somehow, someway, they managed to just spin the tires instead of moving forward. I love it. Thank you Jaguars.

Anyways, back on topic: Jordan. He has the potential to be a special player. A guy talented enough to succeed no matter the scheme. Exactly the type of guy ive been pleading for. Everyone else we drafted has a chance to be solid or good. Jordan has a chance to be exceptional.

Re: wich rookie are you most excited by?

Taylor

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I think the rookies will be quick studies because of the great coaching staff,unlike Sparano and his slew of clowns

I think the rookies will be quick studies because of the great coaching staff,unlike Sparano and his slew of clowns

Nolan is not a clown, and this regime kept DL coach, st coach, RB coach and brought back the lb coach sparano use to have. Don't slam everyone, there some good coaches on sparano's staff.

Back
Top Bottom