Who can afford Landry if we don't resign him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who can afford Landry if we don't resign him

It would be crazy for any team to pay him 15 mill a season.....even us. (and we like to overpay)

It just blows my mind the amount of worry that losing Landry generates. It’s mind boggling.

It would be wise for the Browns to bring him in at any cost. With that young TE, Josh Gordon and Landry with perhaps Lamar Jackson and you have something brewing up North.

I think a threat at TE would compensate if we were to loose Landry. Guy has heart ,skill and the desire to be as good as he can be.

The other issue with Jarvis is that he is an emotional powder keg (both on the field and off the field) and he could explode on any day. He's got great talent but he's also a big risk particularly when he'll be demanding top $ (guaranteed).

I think BB would laugh at Landry if he was to ask for 14mill a year

Ozzy rules!!

They could offer him what he's making now with us (forget the raise, sign him long-term, but provide some other incentives like leading the league in catches), and he'd be in line to win multiple Super Bowls on a team that wouldn't have to rely solely on him (with all their other weapons). Dude could AVERAGE 15 catches a game in that offense. With Brady, he could go for the unprecedented...a 200-catch season. My God...

It's almost the same amount of angst many fans had about losing Lamar Miller.

Nobody cared too much about Lamar Miller. Miami wouldn’t even offer him $5M a year to keep him - that tells you what our front office and coaches thought about him. He had one decent season. I don’t think he’s even comparable to Jarvis Landry.

Back
Top Bottom