Who Cares If He's Gay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Cares If He's Gay

beast? had you heard of him before he announced he was gay?

Pass. He's just not good enough to deal with the media attention. I'd rather the Dolphins actually try and stay out of the headlines for a while.

What is there to lose taking him in the 7th round? I would have no problem with the pick.

What is there to lose taking him in the 7th round? I would have no problem with the pick.

why do we need a slow DE? Seriously people for ****s sake let the guy be a footballer. taking him because he is gay is as bad as not taking because of it. Judge him on the field, he doesnt need your pity or something because he doesnt like the opposite sex.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

100% watch his film. He crushes dudes.

righttttttttt

Get Sam now. Steal of the draft.. Kid's a beast.

I don't care if he is gay, but you know Mike Pouncey will say something stupid on Twitter, and then get suspended or we will lose a draft pick or some other ****. Best to just let some other team deal with it.

Yeah he does ;)

In all seriousness, we already had one gay on the team last season Don't want another one...Foam parities are fun tho.

In all seriousness 2,we should draft him for the good publicity after the martin crap.

Back
Top Bottom