Who Cares If He's Gay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Cares If He's Gay

He should get drafted. We dont need a de imo so I dont want him, but he was co dpoy in the best conference in college football.

We picked a slow wr but this defensive end shouldn't get drafted because he is slow?

Most people dont care. But most people dont wanna draft a guy just to be patted on the back and told how courageous and progressive we are. If he's legit, im all for it. But not to endear ourselves to msnbc, i just dont need their approval badly enough.

So do we draft him because he has little talent or because he's gay?

who cares if hes gay?

Yet if you didnt know he was gay this thread wouldnt exist. I think its sad he has been reduced to a symbol rather than a footballer *shrug*

Mosley was a top 20 projected draft pick...

Okay. I think you completely missed my point.

With Sam's physical limitations, he was not going to be a first rounder obviously.

He was still well known though as he shared that award with the guy who ended up being a first rounder. He was a very productive college player in a great conference. He should of been a 5th rounder IMO, a place were un-athletic productive players should be given shots.

I think Sam has been professional after coming out. He just seemed so inflexible and slow. Not sure where he plays.

Take him, we need LB depth, this kid was the MVP in the SEC....he can play well enough

Back
Top Bottom