Who Cares If He's Gay | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Cares If He's Gay

Slow, weak, tweener build, not really athletic. Why do you want him? I don't.

His upside is too limited to justify the media scrutiny the team will be under and eggshells on which our players will be walking - especially after last season's cluster**** And then of course, there's the predictable media storm of condemnation of our coaches for not doing enough to develop him if he can't cut it We really don't need that shizzle..

Just about every scout has said the kid is nothing more than practice squad material at this point.

He got hype because he came out and it was a good media story.

Okay. I think you completely missed my point.

With Sam's physical limitations, he was not going to be a first rounder obviously.

He was still well known though as he shared that award with the guy who ended up being a first rounder. He was a very productive college player in a great conference. He should of been a 5th rounder IMO, a place were un-athletic productive players should be given shots.

I think you may have missed my point as well. I understand he has some talent as co sec dpoy but nobody was talking about him at all prior to him announcing his situation. We wouldn't have threads about him on here if he didn't do that I don't think.

I dont mind taking him personally, but I do not think the dolphins organization is equipped to handle the media attentioin. They struggle as is now. It will be better for Sam to go to a team and CITY that could handle the attention appropriately.

I have no problem with him, but you gotta have real concerns about his athleticism to play at the NFL level.

He's a UDFA.

I don't know, but just prior to the draft I was reading a lot about how his combine caused a massive hit to his draft stock. I'm not even sure where he was rated after the combine

I don't know, but just prior to the draft I was reading a lot about how his combine caused a massive hit to his draft stock. I'm not even sure where he was rated after the combine
He tested terribly. To some people that means nothing, while to others it probably means too much. But he just wasn't even in the same class athletically as other LBs who went in the 5th round.

I am most worried about what I will yell at my screen if he were to join the Fins and screw up. If I yell and call him a sissie, am I "homophobic"?

Back
Top Bottom