Who Cares If He's Gay | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Cares If He's Gay

Geez these NFL network guys are pissing me off, playing the sad music because they've had to work for a whole 5 hrs today, ffs those guys wouldn't know what hard work is like.

Ill never understand, a guy creates his own circus, by drawing attention to non football related subjects, yet its the teams fault when they dont wanna bring non football related distractions into their locker room. Yet the teams are the bad guy, but the player created the whole circus in the first place.

Please for him, I wonder if Goddell put any phones calls in to these compensatory pick teams ? :p

The NFL didn't want a black eye, or potential discrimination suit, so I am sure Goodell told Stan Kroenke, the Ram's owner, to do this as a courtesy.

Do we really need to see Michael Sam and his boyfriend swap cake back and forth, ESPN?

Rams picked him because of his production in a very good conference last yr..... Rams have nothing to lose, Fisher is building a very good D to compete in that tough division....11.5 sacks last yr is nothing to sneeze at, plus 48 tackles with 19 behind the line of scrimmage...the kid deserves a chance....gay or not....

Good for the Rams. If some of you wonder why the media makes such a big deal about it, look no further than some of the responses in this thread.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Do we really need to see Michael Sam and his boyfriend swap cake back and fourth, ESPN?

Here's a suggestion: change the channel if you can't handle it. Nobody is forcing you to watch ESPN.

Good for the Rams. If some of you wonder why the media makes such a big deal about it, look no further than some of the responses in this thread.

It can be spun both either way. Now the Rams get praise cause they drafted the gay guy rather than a talented football player. To each his/her own.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 3m

#Dolphins safety Don Jones has deleted his tweets that said "OMG" and "horrible" after the Michael Sam kiss.

Realistically a good pass rusher with high character should of gone much higher than 249. This whole "he fell because he wAs a tweener stuff" is nonsense. Situational pass rushers go high in today's draft, heck, we Drafted one last year with the 2nd pick.

He fell because he was gay.

That's why it's big deal.

Realistically a good pass rusher with high character should of gone much higher than 249. This whole "he fell because he wAs a tweener stuff" is nonsense. Situational pass disused go high in today's draft, heck, we Drafted one last year with the 2nd pick.

He fell because he was gay.

That's why it's big deal.

I agree with that, co defensive player of the year in the SEC, come on, even with his horrible combine, he should have still gone ahead of a lot of other players in that 6th and 7th round.

Philbin needs to have a twitter meeting and lay into his team.

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 1m

RT @AdamHBeasley: It's been trying weekend for @MiamiDolphins players & Twitter<How team hasn't educted players on this is typical Dolphins

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 3m

#Dolphins safety Don Jones has deleted his tweets that said "OMG" and "horrible" after the Michael Sam kiss.

Oh ffs, why are some of our players so damn stupid !!!

Here's a suggestion: change the channel if you can't handle it. Nobody is forcing you to watch ESPN.
It's not that I can't handle it, nor do I personally have a problem with it, it's just I'm at a draft party and my little nephews were in the room and they saw the kiss and to be honest it's not appropriate for 5 & 7 yr olds to witness such behavior.

Back
Top Bottom