Who Cares If He's Gay | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Cares If He's Gay

Good for Michael Sam. He will fit right in with that organization.

[video=youtube_share;2ANI6oUNAdE]http://youtu.be/2ANI6oUNAdE[/video]

Realistically a good pass rusher with high character should of gone much higher than 249. This whole "he fell because he wAs a tweener stuff" is nonsense. Situational pass disused go high in today's draft, heck, we Drafted one last year with the 2nd pick.

He fell because he was gay.

That's why it's big deal.
Bull****. He fell because nobody wants stupid distractions in a sport that relies totally on teamwork. Dude created his own circus. He's a limited player. Glad, so glad it wasn't us. We are the last team that should've brought in a landmine for no reason.

It's not that I can't handle it, nor do I personally have a problem with it, it's just I'm at a draft party and my little nephews were in the room and they saw the kiss and to be honest it's not appropriate for 5 & 7 yr olds to witness such behavior.

The cutting back to the house with the kisses was overkill but they're just kisses at the end of the day. There's been a lot of smooching from all the picks after they get the call.

It's not that I can't handle it, nor do I personally have a problem with it, it's just I'm at a draft party and my little nephews were in the room and they saw the kiss and to be honest it's not appropriate for 5 & 7 yr olds to witness such behavior.

Is it any more inappropriate to see a draftee kiss his girlfriend when his name is called ?

Hopefully after this, we won't have to make a big deal about this anymore and everyone can live life equally. We shouldn't care if two men kiss on national TV. I hope we continue to evolve as a society. As you can see, some people still feel uncomfortable with their kids seeing two men kiss on TV.

He’s not the first guy to give another guy a kiss on the lips after being drafted. Sorry if your nephews are now scarred for life.

Bull****. He fell because nobody wants stupid distractions in a sport that relies totally on teamwork. Dude created his own circus. He's a limited player. Glad, so glad it wasn't us. We are the last team that should've brought in a landmine for no reason.

Yeah he so created his own circus, sure none of the media would have ran with his story had he not come out with it himself ???
No one is saying he's the best player in the draft, he is a limited player, but is he really that limited, that he's not worthy of a low 6th/high 7th, and ended up only a few spots higher the Mr Irrelevant ? It wasn't a huge drop, but it was there and some teams passed on him because as you rightly said, they didn't want the distraction of a gay player.

I'm sorry if you tuned into the NFL draft and expected NOT to see two guys making out.

You mean distractions like 1st round picks manziel and tebow?

Or distractions like murdering Ray Lewis?

Or how about a distraction like Mr. Knock my wife the f out Ray Rice.

Give me a break, he's gay, he didn't ask for a spotlight, he just doesn't want to hide who he is anymore. Nothing wrong with that.

Get Sam now. Steal of the draft.. Kid's a beast.

It is apparent that many here do. If not, all would be talking abut his football ability, as opposed to his being gay. This is what he wants and has asked fans to do. I have to respect his wishes, and will not post on this again.

Well. More media circus surrounding this kid.

Don't be surprised when he gets cut for not being NFL talent and no team touches him 'ala Tim Tebow media circus.

Just for the record, I would feel the exact same way if it was a straight couple kissing.

Or if their was violence being shown on TV.

Kids shouldn't be exposed to certain things at certain ages.

That aside, I'm totally fine with whatever media outlets choose to broadcast as long as it's not inhumane.

ewww, no they didn't. glad i missed it. too late at night to refill my phobia pills at the pharmacy.

Back
Top Bottom