Who else is rooting for the bills tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else is rooting for the bills tonight

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
I figured I'd change the subject in this forum from the "we lost ONE game so we suck threads"
to this.
I know theyre both in our division but for me i'm pulling for the bills (the lesser of 2 evils) just to shut the idiots on ESPN and NFL network up.
Who else is with me?

Im rooting for all of the above.....
F The Patsies
F Brady

Im hoping these 2 teams knock eachother out
punch-1.jpg

I wanna see the Pats get absolutely mauled, it would most definitely EASE the pain of yesterday a bit.

I don't care if the Pats ultimately win, but I'd love to see Brady play poorly, or lacking some of that all-American boy swagger he has. And I wouldn't wish an injury upon anyone, but I wouldn't mind him getting absolutely demolished.

GO BILLS!!!! Honestly guys, the Bills aren't that bad. I hate the jets and pats much much more.

Got to root for the Bills. Every unexpected loss that the Pats get helps us. When push comes to shove, I’d rather take my chances against the Bills/Jets than the Pats.

Plus I never feel completely relaxed until every team has lost their 1st game and while I think the Pats chances of going undefeated are very slim, I’ll still breathe easier after they lose.

me.. i hope brady re injuries....sorry I hope the injury isnt too bad that he cant walk again..but jus enuff that he cant play for the rest of the season

Back
Top Bottom