Who else is rooting for the bills tonight | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else is rooting for the bills tonight

Bills can never get it done. Time to suck the pats **** for the next week.. YAWN..

The Patriots are the luckiest team in all of sports and have been for the past decade. They call the Saints "Gods team", that should be the pats slogan.

Did you notice how on the final patriots drive the refs gave the pats TWO 1st downs that should have been checked with the chains. They were clear 3rd and 1 or 3rd and inches. But nope. Just give them the first down.

Did you notice how on the final patriots drive the refs gave the pats TWO 1st downs that should have been checked with the chains. They were clear 3rd and 1 or 3rd and inches. But nope. Just give them the first down.

Yeah that was totally bogus. But not as bad as Buffalo's special teams. What the heck was that? If I was on offense or defense I would feel sick.

The Bills just epitomized being a Choke Artist. I hope this loss hurts them realllyyy bad. It made my stomach turn watching the pats come back like that. Way to look good and still suck.

I hate you Bills
I hate you Patriots
I hate you Jets
I hate you Fasano

I'm going to bed angry for the second night in a row. lol

goddamit. im in a 5000 dollar suicide pool and picked the ravens. was hoping the pats lost to eliminate a big chunk, if not all the others

The Bills just epitomized being a Choke Artist. I hope this loss hurts them realllyyy bad. It made my stomach turn watching the pats come back like that. Way to look good and still suck.

I hate you Bills
I hate you Patriots
I hate you Jets
I hate you Fasano

I'm going to bed angry for the second night in a row. lol

The Bills kick off returner pulled a Fasano.

Well you can stay up and laugh at Seymour in a raiders uniform.

Does Jamarcus Russel smoke crack before games? This guy throws to imaginary flying people that he sees in the nosebleed sections.

Back
Top Bottom