Who else is rooting for the bills tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else is rooting for the bills tonight

Of course i'm going for the Bills. We need all the help we can get. Of course the Bills may even finish ahead of us if our game 1 is any indication of how we'll play the season. But if we can't do it i'd still rather it not be the media darling Pats again.

me.. i hope brady re injuries....sorry I hope the injury isnt too bad that he cant walk again..but jus enuff that he cant play for the rest of the season

haha.....besides....he needs to be there for Gisele and focus on that baby they've got coming.

Otherwise who's gonna get her pickles in the middle of the night? Gimpy Brady, that's who!

Bills but Moss is on my fantasy but since i've already won this week... Go Bills!

I hope the bills rip open a new buttchin on bradys GQ face, right on his forehead.
Then he can wipe his ***, sneeze, and eat his own **** at the same time.

These throwbacks are annoying. When I first turned the game on I thought the Bills were playing themselves.

Nice stop on 4th by the Bills!

bills should throw back those uniforms wherever they got them. they're outplaying the pats so far.

How bad does TO wish he was on the Pats & Moss on the Bills? It must be eating him alive haha

think Wilfork just got pancaked on a long Bills run up the middle. he's had an offsides call too. and mayo hurt. can't get much better than that.

Where the **** is the pats oline?? Are the bills really that good up front on D??

TO drops the first down!! Hahaha. There goes the 2nd season of his horrible tv show.

Count me in. F the Pats.

Bills are looking better than expected so far, especially that o-line.

I don't see why pats fans say Welker is better than Bess. Welker had one drop already and a crappy return.

Go Bills

Back
Top Bottom