Who got the better end of this deal? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who got the better end of this deal?

Better end of the deal?

• Chargers

Votes: 51 98.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
dominizzo said:
Whom ever would take Giants woild know nada bout Football

what Dom said....I think :wink:

The Bolts bent the GMen over their knee and spanked them with this deal...no question

Got boned almost as bad as the Falcons did in the Vick for LT trade.

Chargers sure do know how to trade top picks

Obviously the Chargers got the better end, and lmao, 33 votes for SD and 0 for N.Y.

The Chargers have raped 2 teams for top picks. First they trade running back Micheal Vick for LT and another pick (Brees), now they trade Eli for Rivers and future picks (Merriman, Kaeding).

If SD has the tp pick, NEVER trade with them LOL

The Chargers have raped 2 teams for top picks. First they trade running back Micheal Vick for LT and another pick (Brees), now they trade Eli for Rivers and future picks (Merriman, Kaeding).

If SD has the tp pick, NEVER trade with them LOL
Makes you wonder how much of these decisions Cam had a hand in, which was the main reason I posted this poll anyways. If he had some good influence on knowing what players were going to be stars and which were not, thats a great sign for us.

Eli is a good QB imo but i feel that he is in a bad situation at Ny with all the pressure to live up to his brothers reputation. i would never want to play in NY with all the pressure. The chargers definately got the better deal.

The Chargers raped the Giants with that one, like they should have!

Who voted for the Giants? I want to know your reasoning for saying they got the better end of the deal?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom