Who got the better end of this deal? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who got the better end of this deal?

Better end of the deal?

• Chargers

Votes: 51 98.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I don't think you can ever really look at it face down like that. The Chargers drafted Merriman and Kaeding, they didn't come in the deal. The fact that Merriman and Kaeding are good playing could be put down to excellent scouting and player development. Looking at that draft, Kaeding could've been some second grade training camp body drafted at that spot, and they were at the time rumored to be considering Troy Williamson too. So, I really don't think you can look at it straight up that way, but even at the time I thought the Giants gave up waaaay too much to a team who pretty much HAD to trade Eli away anyway.

I don't think you can ever really look at it face down like that. The Chargers drafted Merriman and Kaeding, they didn't come in the deal. The fact that Merriman and Kaeding are good playing could be put down to excellent scouting and player development. Looking at that draft, Kaeding could've been some second grade training camp body drafted at that spot, and they were at the time rumored to be considering Troy Williamson too. So, I really don't think you can look at it straight up that way, but even at the time I thought the Giants gave up waaaay too much to a team who pretty much HAD to trade Eli away anyway.

sooooo... are you the one guy who voted for the giants?:lol:

The only reason Rivers looks good this season is because its mandatory that all rookies be fed supplements laced with Roids. In essence Rivers was on the Merriman eating plan. Juice up Eli and I'm sure you'll get the same results. :wink:

WTF:goof: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Well lets see. The count says 45 chargers and 1 Giants...wonder who voted for Eli:wink:

Back
Top Bottom