Who is better- Henry or Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better- Henry or Ricky

Saying Travis Henry is better than Ricky is like saying Ray Lucas is better than Jim Kelly.

Im not saying either way- but the stats sure do the look almost identical- click on that link above...

...you cant argue stats?

Williams has 49 more attempts and only 99 more yds. (At this pace if it was switched and Henry had 49 more carries he would have about 300 more yds compared to Williams only has 99 more yds)

Same ammount of rushing TD's.

Same ammount of recieving TD's.

Henry has more receptions.

Henry has more Yards Per Run.

Williams has more recieving yards.

----Mostly Equal-----

This is BS. Henry has the benifit of defenses keying the pass game. Nobody ever stacks the line against Buffalo(well maybe on 4th down and short). For much of this season, Ricky didn't have the benifit of a stable pass game. Meanwhile, Henry is on an offense w/ one of the best passing attacks in the NFL. The Bills use the pass to set up the run, while Miami runs to set up the pass. Ricky IS having a better season.

Those stats are actually pretty funny...if you understand the mechanics of statistics you will understand that stats are the most misleading, as well as manipulative "facts" in the world. You can use statistics to prove ANY point. Like someone else said, the fact is Ricky has been keyed on every game, and especially after Lucas's 1st debacle. It's pretty easy to speculate how many more yards Ricky would have had Jay not gone down. 1300 or so??

are you stupid?

I NEVER SAID EITHER ONE WAS BETTER

but stats sure do look the same- if you cant key stats, what can you???

And the last 4 games our passing has averaged around 200 (bad, bad, bad) and he still has gotten over 100 yds

that was over a month ago and I cant even remember posting that.

Ricky consistenly faces stacked boxes. Take last two weeks. The Ravens had 9 and even 10 guys in the box. The Chargers had a minimum of 8 every time out. And Ricky shredded them both.

Originally posted by Quizlet
that was over a month ago and I cant even remember posting that.

That really lends to credibility doesn't it... so in other words, you're simply spewing crap that you don't remember saying a month later? :drinker:

I don't really think Henry is THAT underrated... I do think however that Buffalo's O-Line is underrated. They are incredable runblockers. Henry doesn't get many tough yards, but with the job of their O-Line (bills fans, realise that I'm complimenting a part of your team here so don't go into a pissfest on me) he doesn't have to get the tough yards.

Back
Top Bottom