Who is better- Henry or Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better- Henry or Ricky

Well- that could be true if he isnt one of the highest ranked YAH runner... it gets anywhere between (on average) 3-4 more yds after the inital hit.... one of the highest....

Williams is the better RB. No question about it. You don't need stats, just look at what he does on the field. It is freakish for a RB to be that big, agile, and FAST. RBs like him don't come along to often.

Originally posted by Quizlet
Well- that could be true if he isnt one of the highest ranked YAH runner... it gets anywhere between (on average) 3-4 more yds after the inital hit.... one of the highest....

Actually, he get's 1.6 Yards After Hit (Average). That is currently good for 21st among all RB's in the NFL with at least 150 carries. (there are 26 of them, so he is 21st of 26... one of the worst in the NFL.)

That tells me that his O-Line is truly whipping some butt if he's getting so many yards (3.1 average) without being touched.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Actually, he get's 1.6 Yards After Hit (Average). That is currently good for 21st among all RB's in the NFL with at least 150 carries. (there are 26 of them, so he is 21st of 26... one of the worst in the NFL.)

That tells me that his O-Line is truly whipping some butt if he's getting so many yards (3.1 average) without being touched.

barbarian just took Quizlet to school, and failed him!

well, kinda... Basically, I'm just wishing that people would send praise to the correct people, and in this case, all the praise in the world should go to Buffalo's O-Line... they are truly stomping people into the dirt.

If I was Henry, all my O-Linemen would be getting a huge percentage of my X-Mas present spending this year.

LOL- did you just whip that out of your ass--- I will get the link and make you look like a fool-- hold on

Originally posted by Sniper
Williams is the better RB. No question about it. You don't need stats, just look at what he does on the field. It is freakish for a RB to be that big, agile, and FAST. RBs like him don't come along to often.
earl campbell was the last i can think of. they both came from the same college too. maybe its the water!:rolleyes:

LOL- did you just whip that out of your ass--- I will get the link and make you look like a fool-- hold on
quizless, we don't need a link to prove you a fool, you do that all by yourself!:D :evil:

Find it and post it big guy. I can't wait to see this.:lol:

If it is wrong, then I'll have a few issues with "ESPN-Radio News" who did a little spiel about Buffalos O-Line and gave those stats on Tuesday Morning.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Find it and post it big guy. I can't wait to see this.:lol:

If it is wrong, then I'll have a few issues with "ESPN-Radio News" who did a little spiel about Buffalos O-Line and gave those stats on Tuesday Morning.
forget about the link, quizless is full of.....................whatever!:rolleyes:

patience! NFL.com no-longer carries this stat--- before if you scrolled down on the stat page and clicked on rushing--- 5 things would pop up..

Rushing Offense
Rushing Attempts
Rushing Average
Rushing EOT
Rushing first downs

Which is no longer carried here---if someone else finds a link for YAH please post it!

*Sniff* *Sniff*........smells like bullsh*t to me.......

If the Bills had Williams as a RB... he'd be averaging 9 yards a carry ;)

Who would defenses try to stop? Pick your poison... Williams or Bledsoe and the passing game?

Originally posted by dolfan06
earl campbell was the last i can think of. they both came from the same college too. maybe its the water!:rolleyes:

I'd put Herschel Walker in that category too. You see a running back like that maybe one or two times every 10 years.

Bo Jackson might have been another, unfortunately his career was ended too soon.

I thought Christian "The Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye, would have been another, but he just disappeared after a few seasons with KC.

Ohhhh, man... Bo Was a once in a lifetime.... The Power of Campbell, the speed of... man, was there anybody with football speed like him ever?

If it wasn't for that injury, Bo would probably hold every major NFL record for RB's... Emmitt wouldent even be close... *sigh* we really were robbed of something special when Bo went down. :(

Back
Top Bottom