Who is better- Henry or Ricky | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better- Henry or Ricky

Bo Jackson was an amazing athlete and could have been the best.

Barry Sanders also. Although for him it was more speed and agility instead of power. He was amazing to watch on the field. Too bad his talent was wasted on a team like the Lions.

Agreed, and not to mention, them allways running that lousy "Ace" offense... no FB leadblocking for him really made things tough... notice that the first year that they gave sanders a FB he tears off 2000... man... such a waste of amazing talent.

Just imagine what he could have done on almost any other team... maybe even a 2500 yard season?

*shivers* especially if he had the same line that Emmitt had down in Dallas... I know it's a bit of a stretch... but 3000 might have just been in reach.

Anything is possible... That Dallas OL was incredible so 3000 might be possible. Aikman had all day to throw.

Originally posted by Sniper
Bo Jackson was an amazing athlete and could have been the best.

Barry Sanders also. Although for him it was more speed and agility instead of power. He was amazing to watch on the field. Too bad his talent was wasted on a team like the Lions.

I agree you with you 100% .......

Travis Henry=good (underated RB but Bills fan you have to admit he benifits from passing game)

Ricky Williams=Great and now I believe Ricky has some speed after watching him run this year(I've seen the light.).

I use to think Ricky was just a good back but this year he has change my opinion on him.I'm glad he didn't decide to lose weight while he was in New orleans.

Travis Henry is good. I wish he was faster. If he had break away speed he'd be dangerous. However, he does run hard and does seem to be hard to bring down. Backs like that don't last too long in the NFL. The hits take their toll on them. I'll be the first to admit that our passing game opens up our running game.

Williams is having a Pro Bowl year. He's piling up yardage in spite of defenses designed to stop him. I just can't believe how fast he is for his size. I used to believe he was just a north/south type runner, but he can move laterally pretty damn well. If you guys get a great QB next year, then you guys will have a complete team. Fiedler is OK, but defenses don't fear him.

And yet Henry outgains Ricky AGAIN this week on LESS carries than Ricky!

Henry steamrolled one of the BEST RUSHING DEFENSES IN THE LEAGUE!

Ricky= 27 carries, 101 yds, ZERO TD's---- against a MEDIOCOR run defense

Henry= 22 carries, 145 yds, TWO TD's--- against a BEST RUSHING DEFENSE!

Henry had an outstanding game today. It was one of his best even with the fumble.

Originally posted by Quizlet

Ummm, excuse me?

Oaklands Rushing Defense: 3rd in the NFL... Hardly Mediocre.

San Diego's Rushing Defense: 9th in the NFL... oh yeah.. they are definately the best... :rolleyes:

Once again Quizlet, your sad attempts are smacked down and pissed on... thank you for playing though, but, You are the weakest link... Goodbye! :evil:

oh, and whats this AGAIN stuff... did Henry run for over 200 yards the previous 2 weeks as well and we not notice it?

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!:lol:

:monkey: Quizlet

Really 145 against the Chargers? Wow that's impressive!!
But let's compare apples to apples shall we?

two Whole yards more than Ricky ran against the same Defense!
But wait... the official stat on the Buffalo/SD game shows Henry with 144.... so I guess it's only one yard more..

By the way, Ricky had two TDs against the Chargers also...

Originally posted by Barbarian
Ummm, excuse me?

Oaklands Rushing Defense: 3rd in the NFL... Hardly Mediocre.

San Diego's Rushing Defense: 9th in the NFL... oh yeah.. they are definately the best... :rolleyes:

True.... sorry quizlet.. you lose this one.... again.
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom