Who is The Fastest? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is The Fastest?

McMichaels81

Starter
Reaction score
who is the fastest man in the nfl? becuase i was reading that madden gave hester 100speed and i looked at his 40 and he ran a 4.51 which isnt to impressive So what do you guys think?

DeAngelo Hall and Michael Bennett apparently ran a 4.15 and 4.13 respectively... Michael Vick was in the 4.2's at his combine too I believe.

who is the fastest man in the nfl? becuase i was reading that madden gave hester 100speed and i looked at his 40 and he ran a 4.51 which isnt to impressive So what do you guys think?

I think EA messed up.

DeAngelo Hall and Michael Bennett apparently ran a 4.15 and 4.13 respectively... Michael Vick was in the 4.2's at his combine too I believe.

:err: You have a link for that??? Thats hard to believe.

On the field? Or on the track? Two totally different speeds.

IMO, the fastest player on the field is Steve Smith.

I have yet to find any who can cover Lee Evans deep either.

Hester is fast as well. Kick returners are strange though. You have guys running at you in one direction and your going fast in th eother, so its hard to judge a KR's speed. I think Hester is fast, just not the fastest. He got caught on his kick return in the superbowl. If Hester is 100 speed, Matt Giordano, the guy that caught him is a 150 speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNo_uQhBW5E

Speed by itself is the single most overhyped stat in the NFL. Did Jerry Rice ever run a 4.4? Not even close, but each year palyers will be drafted on their pure speed alone. There's way more important things to evaluate than speed in my opinion.

How fast was Deion Sanders back in his day? I know he was the fastest player in the league for a while. Just wondering how his speed compares with some guys now.

How fast was Deion Sanders back in his day? I know he was the fastest player in the league for a while. Just wondering how his speed compares with some guys now.

someone told me that fastest time ever at the combine was by him but idk what it was

dnt forget about darrell green, he was schoolin rookies at his age nd didnt he win the fastest competiton at the pro bowl lik 5 years in a row

but now it mite just be ginn

Back
Top Bottom