Who is The Fastest? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is The Fastest?

i think it'll be ginn...

[youtube]x1FPSVBTF1E[/youtube]

you can see him completely turn on the juice and give reggie nelson no chance to get him... and reggie nelson ran a what 4.33 at his pro day?

also in this video though you can see when that dude slips and rolls up on ginns ankle... :(

who is the fastest man in the nfl? becuase i was reading that madden gave hester 100speed and i looked at his 40 and he ran a 4.51 which isnt to impressive So what do you guys think?

It depends over what distance you are talking about....I think Ted Ginn beats anyone in the NFL at 220 or 440 yards.

?

also in this video though you can see when that dude slips and rolls up on ginns ankle... :(
ginninjruy-1.jpg

Man this sucks how it was a fellow teammate who got him hurt lol.. anyways it would have to be between Dante Hall and Ted Ginn.

i think it'll be ginn...

[youtube]x1FPSVBTF1E[/youtube]

you can see him completely turn on the juice and give reggie nelson no chance to get him... and reggie nelson ran a what 4.33 at his pro day?

Ted Ginn, I challenge you!

[youtube]FQAUCpv_wwE[/youtube]

Devin Hester earning a 100 speed is a testament to just how little ESPN knows and understands anything about football.

its a good sign he got up and ran off like nothing happened after he rolled his ankle like that. either it's not that severe or he's really tough. beacuse that injury HURTS

I'd say Ted Ginn. I read Charley Casserly's column on CBS Sportsline last week and he said that in 30 yrs as a personnel man in the NFL, the only player he has seen that was faster was Darrell Green. I don't know about Casserly sometimes though.
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10159081

Listen Ginn pro day times was not faster than Yamon Figures.

So get off of Ginn being the fastest.
DeAngelo Hall would even be faster than Ginn

:lol:

dont worry about 40 times, just watch them play, watch yamon and watch Ginn... Ginn is clearly faster, dont get so stuck up on 40 times...

Back
Top Bottom