Who is the most beloved current Dolphin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the most beloved current Dolphin?

I am not asking for your personal favorite, but who is the most liked player on the Dolphins by the entire fanbase?

Davone Bess?

Jake Long....our future Hall of Famer....nobody else comes close.

Jason Taylor is tops on my list but many would never forgive him for being a jet but i just dont see it that way. particularly when he came back and still bleeds aqua orange (so long as billy gone)

Jake Long because he is a guy who came right in and instant PB. Great Character. I still do not regret us taking Jake over Matt Ryan. If Henne does what I think he can do in this offense and the entire team plays like we have been playing, then Matt Ryan will be forgotten. Matt Ryan hasnt really done anything that merits that he is much better pick. Am I saying he is not good? NO, but its been proven that Atlanta just cannot get deep into playoffs and they have a full deck or close to it. He really has not shown anything compared to say Rothlisberger that takes them over the top. It takes a full team, coaching, talent, and execution to get you there. He has not done that yet and after seeing those DB's get roasted by henne and rothlisberger, i am here to say, we could be better than atlanta.

Jake Long. He appears to be a model of the ideal player. He is one of the best at his position, he didn't holdout or seem to quarrel over his rookie contract, he's had no trouble off the field that I have heard of, he's tough, he's a pro bowl player. And on the subject of faves, I sure miss Zach Thomas.

You have to go with the player who has played 96 straight games in 6 years
GUESS WHO...WITHOUT LOOKING

I'd say either Jake long or Cam Wake.... JT lost a lot of his fanbase when he went and played for the Jets. If Reggie has a big year I think he'll be up there by the end of the season.

My top 3:

1. Davone Bess - really hard worker, one of the better slot receivers in the NFL, a real gem this regime found.
2. Jake Long - He's like a mountain with legs and tattoos.
3. Cam Wake - BEAST.

Davone Bess. He's not the biggest name guy but he is incredibly productive, works extremely hard and provides a positive role model for everyone in the team, and rose out of nowhere to not only make the 2008 squad, but become one of the most consistent pass catchers this team has ever had.

Back
Top Bottom