• I just love the Dolphins

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Other (please sepcify)

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
Plain and simple. Vote for which Dolphins player is your favorite. If other, please tell us who.

I love Chris Chambers and Ronnie Brown. Chambers is my favorite though.

Welker

I love the guys intensity, the fact that he will sacrifice his body to take a monster hit all for a 3 yard gain, and the fact that he doesn't showboat to draw attention to himself. If the rest of the team (mainly the OL) played with the same level of intensity, I think the Phins would be in a much better position than the one they find themselves in right now.

For me it is Chambers, great athlete, and when used properly, can take over a game.

I'm suprised at the love Chambers is getting here. I thought everyone in Miami hated him. :lol:

JT is my favorite with Zack being a close second.They have produced for years and have garnered a lot of pro bowls between them.

The others have not been here long enough or have not been consistant enough to be considered great IMO.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Plain and simple. Vote for which Dolphins player is your favorite. If other, please tell us who.

I love Chris Chambers and Ronnie Brown. Chambers is my favorite though.
Ricky williams:eek:

Ray Lucas. jk jk
Brady Quinn, but Wes Welker is second
(thats another joke, but really Wes Welker!)

damn thats a tough one! but see sig.

AirMarino83 said:
damn thats a tough one! but see sig.
thats a tough one,,huh,, we got slim pickens on this team but my favorite are zach and jason with a little sprinkle of wes and to be honest with you thats about it,,,sad

i have three, Ronnie, Welker, and Crowder, all three should be here in miami for a long time, and all three are studs. I'm hoping Ronnie and Crowder can become the leaders.

1. Zach
2. JT
3. Wes

These are the only guys who play all out and give it their all every week...everyone else is kind of hit or miss, and they just play when they feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom