Who is your must-have late round gem? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your must-have late round gem?

Watched a bit of Eddie Jackson and he does seem pretty impressive. What's his knock that keeps him separated from the rest as 1st and 2nd potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched a bit of Eddie Jackson and he does seem pretty impressive. What's his knock that keeps him separated from the rest as 1st and 2nd potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, he's tackle shy. Lets those around him make the hits. Too "patient" for my taste.

WR Mack Hollins from UNC ... 6'4" has great speed and is a great ST player. He is a former walk on who earned a scholarship and knows about hard work. Has tremendous character and attitude.

LB Chase Allen

DTs Glen Antoine and Josh Tupou.

I like Corn Elder, but to me, Jon Toth could be a much better Center then People think, and he could be a great insurance policy if Pouncey continues to to be very injury prone with that hip, or not able to continue with his career.

I like Corn Elder, but to me, Jon Toth could be a much better Center then People think, and he could be a great insurance policy if Pouncey continues to to be very injury prone with that hip, or not able to continue with his career.

I'm not from Florida and not real familiar with Hurricane squad. I had to look up and see if there is really a guy named "Corn Elder." Real name or nickname? If real...who does that? lol

After watching some of his footage...I like what I see.

I like Ryan Switzer from UNC. Kinda small but very quick in and out of cuts. Could be had in the 5th or 6th

I'm not from Florida and not real familiar with Hurricane squad. I had to look up and see if there is really a guy named "Corn Elder." Real name or nickname? If real...who does that? lol

After watching some of his footage...I like what I see.

He's not a Florida kid either. Played his high school ball in Tennessee. The Canes were lucky to end up with him at a time they weren't recruiting great and had missed on some prospects. The Canes werent high on his radar, but he didn't sign on national signing day for some reason and we were able to swoop in and get him late.

Back
Top Bottom