who was your fav miami running back (Poll) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who was your fav miami running back (Poll)

themole said:
Tight assed Joe Robbie allowed Zonk to walk over a measly $70,000. Cost us a couple more SBs.
Yes but we forgive both of them now:shelby: .I wonder if we will ever forgive Ricky ?:boohoo:

CrunchTime said:
Yes but we forgive both of them now:shelby: .I wonder if we will ever forgive Ricky ?:boohoo:

Hey my son in law was Ricky's room mate when they were with the Phillies organization in Martinsville.

I'm not surprised at this, he said RW was quite quirky and marched to a different drummer.

The offense will miss his production but honestly, I hate being around people that you have to treat with kids gloves. I imagine the team could feel the same.

Have a nice life RW.

A couple of other names I don't think were mentioned: Pete Johnson and Woody Bennett. Johnson was a beast in the 1984 Super Bowl season and Bennett really deserves mention. He was a key contributor in both Super Bowl ('82 and '84 seasons)

camanda said:
Larry Csonka, up until I saw Ricky run for Miami! Funny how they both were favorites of mine (bought jerseys, football cards) and they both turned their backs on the Dolphins (and me).

I was a 12 year old kid when Csonka, Kiick and Warfield jumped to the WFL. That was as much of a kick in the balls as Williams choosing ganja over my favorite team.
Big difference, first of all the players were not making millions in the middle sevemties, Csonk had a chance to cash in and make a little money for retirement so you could hardly blame him, Joe Robbie could have matched the money if he wanted too....there was no cap

Ricky is a piece of shzit....................

I grew up with Stradford and Higgs. So my final answer is Stadford. the man could juke with the best of em.

Back
Top Bottom