Who will break out next year in the season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will break out next year in the season?

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
i think it will be chris leak.he will have some good freshman recievers,its his second year in the offense,and after seeing him in the bowl game i really think hes gonna be a breakout player.who do you think will be the breakout player?your thoughts?

dorsaroll156 said:
i think it will be chris leak.he will have some good freshman recievers,its his second year in the offense,and after seeing him in the bowl game i really think hes gonna be a breakout player.who do you think will be the breakout player?your thoughts?

Possibly, but only if he grows a pair and runs like Meyer wants him too when need be. They will have some freshman WRs but don't forget Caldwell will be back along with Cornelius, Tookes, Casey, Ingram, etc. Although I do expect Harvin to get plenty of touches. He'll also be looking at 4 new starters on the Oline. Will be interesting to see how well he performs with the added pressure of Tim Tebow behind him as well.

Since I mainly pay attention to the Seminole, I will give you my opinion on who will possibly be breakout stars next year for us.

Offense
Antone Smith - Will possibly see more touches than Booker by the end of the year.
Drew Weatherford - His second year will prove why Coach Bowden chose him over Xavier Lee. Look for close to 30 td's this year.
Kenny O'Neal - The fastest player on the team, is alot like Tamarick Vanover was. Straight-ahead speed burner who will return a few kicks for TD's and possibly start @ WR.

Defense
Tony Carter - Plays above his size. If he would take a few more chances he could have close to 7-8 int's.
Eugene Hayes - Anyone who watched the Orange Bowl knows what this True Freshman played like at LB.
Andre Fluellen - The next great FSU defensive lineman.

I think Zac Taylor qb from Nebraska might raise some eye brows, nothin special but Nebraska will win the Big 12 north

mike walker, WR, UCF
nick graham, DB, tulsa
limas sweed, WR, texas
james davis, RB, clemson
sam keller, QB, arizona state

Gary Russell, with Lawrence Marooney out of the way he should put up more than 2000 yds and over 20 tds.

Stephen McGee and I think Franchione will have a good year at A&M next season. I've been on saying Brian Brohm will be the 2nd best Qb in college football if he's 100% so i'll put him on the list too. Courtney Lewis from A&M I think will have a breakout year also. Liamis Sweed from Texas has the size to be an outstanding wideout, we'll see if he puts it all together. Brent Shaffer or however ya spell it I think will be very good a Mississippi, I think Fuler made the right decision with Ainge but I guess Shaffer is probably off the radar aside from people who follow recruiting, I butchered the spelling of his last name btw. FSU may have a similar situation with Weatheford and Lee, as Fulmer had. Ga. Tech I think can be a surprise team next year w/Ball and Johnson who I think is the best wideout in the country.

Juan Cribbs said:
mike walker, WR, UCF
nick graham, DB, tulsa
limas sweed, WR, texas
james davis, RB, clemson
sam keller, QB, arizona state

It's gonna be tough for James Davis because they got 5-star RB CJ Spiller who wasn't recruited to sit.

QB-Kyle Wright, Miami
QB-JD Booty, USC
RB-Gary Russell, Minnesota
RB-Jamaal Charles/Ramonce Taylor, Texas (once they decide on one)
RB-Lorenzo Booker, Florida State
RB-Chris Markey, UCLA
WR-Ryan Moore, Miami
WR-Ted Ginn, Ohio St
WR-Mario Manningham, Michigan
WR-Mario Urrutia, Louisville
WR-Rhema McKnight, Notre Dame

I'll go w/ the homer pick of Rhema McKnight. Would have been nice to see what him Stovall and Samardzija could have done. I think Booty for USC will have a good season too as hard as that is for me to say

Joneal7 said:
does Pat White and Steve Slaton count?

WVU is only losing 2 starting OT for the offense. So this offense should come out the gate next year clicking well and both will be getting the starting job from day 1.

Look for Steve to put on prob 10 pounds or so and put up some amazing yards and TDs. Pat should get alot of single coverage with everyone stacking the box and get some better passing stats along with some crazy long runs.

If ya don't already know their names ya will a few games into next year.
Count On It.

Back
Top Bottom