Who will break out next year in the season? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will break out next year in the season?

Kiper's opinion of how he translates to a pro prospect has nothing to do with this debate. I wasn't comparing him to Caldwell in the first place, I know Cladwell is their top WR. I'm done here.

Well I am glad cause youcan't put up one stat proving me wrong. Yeah Baker had 3 good games and my whole point was that the Spread offense needs " make you miss " WR's and Caldwell is the only one. Kiper's also had notes from him playing in College not just being a pro thats why that was up there

Skeet84 said:
Well I am glad cause youcan't put up one stat proving me wrong.

And you didn't put up one stat to prove your point.

SpeedRush99 said:
And you didn't put up one stat to prove your point.

Well I thought the player profiles were enough. I mean yeah they don't show yards after the catch, But I know you whatched the games right? I whatched all except the La Tech game. There might have been a few catch and miss. However thats not what the Gators WR last year did best. I knew it was gunna be hard last year when Caldwell went down cause he was the only one who could do that. Gators WR this year were also banged up pretty bad. I remember when Dallas Baker played with a Puncterd Lung! :eek:

tylerdolphin said:
No love for Drew Weatherford? :)

Ummm I think he is gunna need some targets and kicking Fred Rouse off the team is not a great start.

Oboy said:
Not while that other Bowden is still running the FSU offense.

Exactly, I'd put him as the 3rd best starting QB in the state.

SpeedRush99 said:
Exactly, I'd put him as the 3rd best starting QB in the state.
I was kidding. I think Kyle Wright will do well though.

I would have said Drew Wheatherford on this one, But I did not whatch too much of either one so I really don't have an educated opinion.

With a shortage of WRs and a very questionable Oline he will have his work cut out for him.

SpeedRush99 said:
With a shortage of WRs and a very questionable Oline he will have his work cut out for him.

I totally agree there however I think Drew Wheatherford is a better QB. Now I see that its about who is gunna have a better year. I would then guess to say Kyle Wright will have a better year. :D

Drew Weatherford will be 1st Team All-ACC this year. He actually is a very good QB, just giving him time is the key. We are returning 2 starters off the OL, plus the freshman and sophmores that had to step up toward the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom