Who wins SuperBowl 50? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins SuperBowl 50?

Who wins SuperBowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like a bad challenge. Ball was moving after it hit the ground

My only comment on this football game is that when you punt the ball with two minutes to play, down by 14, with two timeouts, you are a coward.

Ron Rivera, congratulations, you are a limp-dicked bitch boy.

Don't understand how anyone thought Carolina was going to win. Denver's defense is absolutely unreal.

Don't understand how anyone thought Carolina was going to win. Denver's defense is absolutely unreal.

Carolina has a great defense, too. And their offense was better this season than Denver's.

I don't want to say that Carolina choked, but... I think Carolina choked.

My only comment on this football game is that when you punt the ball with two minutes to play, down by 14, with two timeouts, you are a coward.

Ron Rivera, congratulations, you are a limp-dicked bitch boy.

Congrats by the way.

You pounded the table for Kubiak. You were right.

44840448-1.jpg

Defense. Wins. Championships.

More specifically: Well. Coached. Defense. Wins. Championships.

Carolina has a great defense, too. And their offense was better this season than Denver's.

I don't want to say that Carolina choked, but... I think Carolina choked.

Carolina's D might look better on paper, but Denver was better coached with a better scheme to shut down a one-dimensional QB. Don't discredit Denver's D because the pundits like click-baited player names.

Congrats by the way.

You pounded the table for Kubiak. You were right.

He's a really good coach. A lot of things happened in Houston that year that everything collapsed, but just prior to that, he won a playoff game with what, Case Keenum at quarterback?

Carolina's offense was stellar this year. People considered Arizona and Seattle to have high quality defenses and the Panthers dropped 80 on them.

Back
Top Bottom