Who wins SuperBowl 50? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins SuperBowl 50?

Who wins SuperBowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[tweet]696574337000808448[/tweet]

Defense. Wins. Championships.

He's a really good coach. A lot of things happened in Houston that year that everything collapsed, but just prior to that, he won a playoff game with what, Case Keenum at quarterback?

I remember watching all those Denver teams when he was the coordinator there, plug a bunch of nobodies into their backfield and watch them have 120+ yard games and 1,000 yard seasons. The only things that held those teams back were horrendous run defenses and bums at QB like Jake Plummer and Brian Griese.

He was a scapegoat in Houston after Schaub's implosion and the deterioration of that roster. When Denver hired him they instantly became my favorite to win the Super Bowl. I gave up on them when I saw Peyton play this year, but I'm glad they still got it done.

Guy's a hell of a coach.

[tweet]696574337000808448[/tweet]

Defense. Wins. Championships.

You know what else wins championships? Offense. After everybody thought Brady was finished early on last season, he turned right back around and had one of the better seasons of his career. Helps a lot when you have the best TE in the league healthy all season and your RBs aren't all hurt like they were this year. And who did they beat in the Super Bowl? The best D in the league.

The Saints won it in 09 primarily with offense.

That '06 Colts team that couldn't stop a nickel from rolling uphill on the ground? Sure they got Sanders back right before the playoffs and shored up in time to make a run, but they wouldn't have even been there in the first place without Peyton Manning still in his prime, Reggie Wayne, and #88 whose name I most definitely don't know.

What makes what Denver did so impressive is that their offensive isn't just unproductive. It's really bad. They had no choice but to play very conservative, ball-control football because Peyton's arm is shot. They did all of this without Ryan Clady. And in a league that has done its best to outlaw defense, their defense ended up carrying them.

Amazing performance by the Denver D, and Miller took over the game - one of the greatest individual efforts I've seen in a SB.

If Carolina had a game plan, I don't know what it entailed. Shula called a brutal game - myopic and panicked. And while the D settled in, the early blitzes were equally puzzling.

Carolina has a great defense, too. And their offense was better this season than Denver's.

I don't want to say that Carolina choked, but... I think Carolina choked.

I feel bad for Cam. Great season, but he is going to be answering the question about not trying to recover that fumble for a long time.

My only comment on this football game is that when you punt the ball with two minutes to play, down by 14, with two timeouts, you are a coward.

Ron Rivera, congratulations, you are a limp-dicked bitch boy.

One of the more baffling decisions I've ever seen in a SB. Your chances of converting 4th and 20something aren't very high, but its a whole lot more likely than scoring two TDs in 1 minute, assuming Denver goes 3 and out.

Hes riverboat Ron and all, but failed to make what should have been an obvious decision because...I don't even know why.

The Von Miller no call face mask seem to be the most overlooked thing. Peyton Manning yay! Sunsets and Roses and balloons for everyone, yay! Seriously **** the NFL. And no I did not bet on the game. I'm just pissed the ONLY touchdown that Denver had that mattered for 90% of that game was off a bad call and a no call face mask penalty. I know I'm in the minority because at work today all I have heard is Peyton Manning yay! Again **** the NFL in case you missed it the first time like that Von Miller face mask.

Manning is very fortunate to have an all-time defense on his side.

So are the other 52 men on that roster.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

The Von Miller no call face mask seem to be the most overlooked thing. Peyton Manning yay! Sunsets and Roses and balloons for everyone, yay! Seriously **** the NFL. And no I did not bet on the game. I'm just pissed the ONLY touchdown that Denver had that mattered for 90% of that game was off a bad call and a no call face mask penalty. I know I'm in the minority because at work today all I have heard is Peyton Manning yay! Again **** the NFL in case you missed it the first time like that Von Miller face mask.

There are some serious but hurt Cam fans out today too...

So are the other 52 men on that roster.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

There are some serious but hurt Cam fans out today too...
Actually I'm a Dolphins fan and if you're gonna use a cutesy kids phrase use the right "butt" you know the one with two Ts.

Oh boy

CasYf0AWwAALu5j-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom