Who would you rather have as HC: Rex or Philbin? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you rather have as HC: Rex or Philbin?

This team played hard for Philbin throughout the whole Martin fiasco. No reason to believe they won't play hard on Sunday.

Mostly. Yesterday...no. Tampa....no.

I expect them to be outworked, out-prepared and out played Sunday. Why? Rex will have his team ready to go...for no reason...yet the team with nothing to play for will outplay the Fins. That is my feeling right now.

I expect them to be outworked, out-prepared and out played Sunday. Why? Rex will have his team ready to go...for no reason...yet the team with nothing to play for will outplay the Fins. That is my feeling right now.

that depends if cromartie has a ailing hip or not....then they look like doo doo. but hey, put him in with a hip to return kicks!!! Brilliant!

The Jets are in a funny spot this week. Rumers swirling Rex will be fired after the game on Sunday. I think the Jets players will be inspired if for no other reason to help Rex out. Should be a good game, at least I hope so.

We did it two years ago to Rex, though Matt Moore was a more competent QB than Geno Smith is. I will say this though, we simply cannot count on Geno to be as terrible as he was the first game. There were plays left on that field that Smith just didn't make. We didn't have to play honest defense because Smith couldn't have hit a receiver without a defense on the field. Thad Lewis made a higher percentage of these plays yesterday and it showed in the inability to get them off the field.

We did it two years ago to Rex, though Matt Moore was a more competent QB than Geno Smith is. I will say this though, we simply cannot count on Geno to be as terrible as he was the first game. There were plays left on that field that Smith just didn't make. We didn't have to play honest defense because Smith couldn't have hit a receiver without a defense on the field. Thad Lewis made a higher percentage of these plays yesterday and it showed in the inability to get them off the field.

The bills running game and jets running game are entirely different animals.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This team played hard for Philbin throughout the whole Martin fiasco. No reason to believe they won't play hard on Sunday.

Really??? This team comes out flat for nearly every game now and this last Sunday they stayed flat.

anyone who chooses Philbin doesn't want to win. Look at what rex did w/ the talent last year and what he has done w/ the talent this year. The 2 aren't close, Rex is a top 10 coach in this league.

Please. Rex is nothing but the butt of jokes. We're probably headed to the playoffs this year and the Jets are not. Philbin is only in year two. Rex's plan should be much further along than it is.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

You are such a Nancy.

how is a guy w/ the 3rd most playoff wins since entering the league just a DC? have you seen what he has had to work with on O the last 2 years? he is a top 10 Head Coach in this league. Not many HCs would have been able to get 7-8 wins out of this team this year. Spectacular job by Rex.

If the Colts don't sit Manning, Rex has 4 out of 5 non-winning seasons as a HC.

Those results are hardly that of a top 10 HC.

The Jets are in a funny spot this week. Rumers swirling Rex will be fired after the game on Sunday. I think the Jets players will be inspired if for no other reason to help Rex out. Should be a good game, at least I hope so.

I think it will be the difference in the game. Some of these teams with nothing to play for, play better than they are because the pressure is off.

This Miami team has shown little in the way of taking advantage of a situation that benefits them this year. This is no different. At home, vs a rookie QB, against a young team and more to play for than the opponent...conventional wisdom goes the opposite way with a Joe Philbin team.

Please. Rex is nothing but the butt of jokes. We're probably headed to the playoffs this year and the Jets are not. Philbin is only in year two. Rex's plan should be much further along than it is.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

You are such a Nancy.

You realize by year 2 Rex had 2 playoff apps, 4 playoff wins(all 4 road wins) and 2 title game apps, right?

we have gone through a retooling phase the last 2 years, we'll be playoff contenders again next year.

If the Colts don't sit Manning, Rex has 4 out of 5 non-winning seasons as a HC.

Those results are hardly that of a top 10 HC.

You ant to play the what if game? seriously? your dynasty was built on what if and the best Pats team since the undefeated team Rex led his team into NE and whipped you.

We're about to find out, if one of them truly is better they'll get to 3-1 head to head after week 17. If they're 2-2 against those crap teams we've been fielding in must win games then they both suck.

I'm sticking to this.

Back
Top Bottom