Who's Ur Heisman Front-Runner??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Ur Heisman Front-Runner???

I would say John David Booty, but losing two REALLY good receivers may hurt his chances.

So I'm going with Brian Brohm [next Peyton Manning].

Have to go with Steve Slaton if he stays healthy...he'll lose some votes to Pat White, but he has some sick skills.....

and of course Colt McCoy is my dark horse :)

I would say John David Booty, but losing two REALLY good receivers may hurt his chances.

So I'm going with Brian Brohm [next Peyton Manning].

So, he'll finish 2nd :wink:
I don't get it though, Booty losing two WR's (even though USC can reload loke no one's business) hurts him, but Brohm is going to win after losing his HC, a WR (or two, I can't remember)? It's not exactly like Louisville has the reloading talent of USC.

Not at all. :D

Well we'll get see next season.:tongue: Wish it was this year. Realisticly i don't see hawaii going into gainseville and beating the gators. What i really want is for hawaii to make an exicting game of it and just get some respect on the eastcoast.:ninja:
By the way all you easterners out there Hawaii has a few televised games this year on ESPN(Boise St., Wash. to name a couple). It'll probably be 11 pm EST so program your Tivo's.

By the way my heisman list:
1.Darren Mcfadden
2.Colt Brennan
3.John David Booty
D/H Steve Slanton

So, he'll finish 2nd :wink:
I don't get it though, Booty losing two WR's (even though USC can reload loke no one's business) hurts him, but Brohm is going to win after losing his HC, a WR (or two, I can't remember)? It's not exactly like Louisville has the reloading talent of USC.

:lol: I know isn't it funny?

Brohm, Mcfadden, Slaton, Brennen

Dark Horses
Tebow
Ian Johnson

cstv's early top 20.

I agree w/ what they say about Brennan. His season last year could hurt him this year because if he doesnt do better how do you really justifiy giving him the award? Unless it's a really down year for all of college football.

Ian Johnson, if he has a year equal or a little better than last.

Only because I know it'll make you howl about how overrated Boise is while forgetting how they dominated Oklahoma for 3 quarters.

Weak conference my ***.

Ian Johnson, if he has a year equal or a little better than last.

Only because I know it'll make you howl about how overrated Boise is while forgetting how they dominated Oklahoma for 3 quarters.

Weak conference my ***.

Regardless of the conference he's in I'd say thats a stretch. I doubt he'd get the nod over a McFadden or Slaton who both could be finalists with seasons similar to last.

As for the conference debate, I guess that would earn you some credit if you think Oklahoma was a "good" team last year. :evil:

Ian Johnson will most likely not "win" the Hiesman, but remember he is a junior and will likely be the front runner next year if his numbers are the same and Boise State gets a little more respect on the national level. Ian will though be in the hunt for the heisman and that is a cool thing for Boise State as they are so new to div. 1 football.

A player from Boise St will never be considered the front runner for the Heisman, atleast not anytime soon. He can repeat his season from last year and going into his senior year he may get preseason buzz for the heisman, but he wont be the front runner.

Have to go with Steve Slaton if he stays healthy...he'll lose some votes to Pat White, but he has some sick skills.....

and of course Colt McCoy is my dark horse :)

I really like how McCoy busted his *** in the weight room this year. He looks like a midget on roids now, and they could make a pro out of him yet.

Back
Top Bottom