Who's Ur Heisman Front-Runner??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Ur Heisman Front-Runner???

No way do I see Brennan as a front runner, dark horse maybe but no way front runner. He'd have to out do what he did last year to be considered and that will be hard for him to do. If he has 35 Tds people will say that's nothing compared to what he's done in the past and he wasnt on the radar for the Heisman then, so why give it to him now?

That and his team will have to win every game. Also who do they play thats really any good? He will be lucky if he gets an invite

No way do I see Brennan as a front runner, dark horse maybe but no way front runner. He'd have to out do what he did last year to be considered and that will be hard for him to do. If he has 35 Tds people will say that's nothing compared to what he's done in the past and he wasnt on the radar for the Heisman then, so why give it to him now?

I just think that he'll have a step on the rest. A few good performances early and a good performance against Florida and he'll be on all the radars. Then it will be a week-by-week thing and somebody will have to consistently out play him each week stat-wise which I think could be hard.

I do agree though that playing at Hawaii will make it a lot harder. If someone from the Big 10, 12, or anywhere for that matter can match him, I don't think Brennan will get it. But the question is can anyone match him statistically?

I just think that he'll have a step on the rest. A few good performances early and a good performance against Florida and he'll be on all the radars. Then it will be a week-by-week thing and somebody will have to consistently out play him each week stat-wise which I think could be hard.

I do agree though that playing at Hawaii will make it a lot harder. If someone from the Big 10, 12, or anywhere for that matter can match him, I don't think Brennan will get it. But the question is can anyone match him statistically?

Anyone who is the QB for Texas tech

Brian Brohm, Louisville
John David Booty, SC

Dark horse: Andre Woodson, Kentucky

Most people will say Woodson is a no chance guy, but if UK can pull off some big SEC victories... then I say he's got a slight chance. He's got some weapons out of the backfield and at WR, let's see how this OL is. He won't play in a BCS game, but the SEC East is not impossible if the W's and L's fall in place for the right teams. Go ahead Gator fans, let me have it. :tongue:

colt brenan
darren mcfadden
ray rice

dark horse:Kyle Wright

colt brenan
darren mcfadden
ray rice

dark horse:Kyle Wright

dark horse is putting it mildly :wink:

McFadden
Woodsen
Slaton
Booty

and Tebow as my homer dark horse. I think UF's offense is going to blow people away this year much like Spurrier's fun 'n gun did in the early 90's. Everything will revolve around Tebow.

dark horse is putting it mildly :wink:

McFadden
Woodsen
Slaton
Booty

and Tebow as my homer dark horse. I think UF's offense is going to blow people away this year much like Spurrier's fun 'n gun did in the early 90's. Everything will revolve around Tebow.

:hi5: Should be extremely fun to watch. We have some unbelievable speed on offense.

I say Slaton, McFaddon, and Booty.

Booty is the man to beat IMO. Just bc you know USC is going to be top 5 ... and the QB usually gets a lot of PUB. So unless he screws up and loses a couple of games... I think he is the man to beat. I think McFaddon is the best player, but his team will lose too many games in the SEC West.

I don't see Tebow being the dark horse either. I think Harvin would get a lot more of that credit before Tebow does... Either way, I hope the offense kicks butt and it is fun to watch!

[mod]Slurs against anyone's sexual orientation are inappropriate on Finheaven.[/mod]
1. Steve Slaton RB WVU
2. Brian Brohom QB UofL
3. Darren McFadden RB ARK
4. Pat White QB WVU

IMHO, Ray Rice and Rutgers had a cinderalla season last year. If lucky, they'll win 7 games

1. Steve Slaton RB WVU
2. Brian Brohom QB UofL
3. Darren McFadden RB ARK
4. Pat White QB WVU

IMHO, Ray Rice and Rutgers had a cinderalla season last year. If lucky, they'll win 7 games

And two players on the same team won't be pre-season front-runners this year, let alone two players at essentially the same position on the same team.

Back
Top Bottom