Who's Ur Heisman Front-Runner??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Ur Heisman Front-Runner???

well i am going with rb dantrell savage from osu because he makes booker and brown both look like john avery. i must say Mcfadden or Colt McCoy
ADARIOUS BOWMAN WR OSU
DANTRELL SAVAGE RB OSU
BRANDON PETTIGREW TE OSU

my non homer pick
TEXAS QB COLT McCOY
ARKANSAS RB DARREN Mcfadden
the qb from tulsa, i fogot his name he is damn good and some feel he may be the best in the country.

orange power baby we got spirit ,we got talent, we are good, until the fins get some orange they cant be as good . oh yea , oh yea i am a rocking ostate fan fired up and ready to go.

can i ask why people are picking tim tebow as their darkhorse pick? is it just the homer pick? because the only thing he has proven is that he can run the ball to the left

can i ask why people are picking tim tebow as their darkhorse pick? is it just the homer pick? because the only thing he has proven is that he can run the ball to the left

No, it's because we more about him than what we see on ESPN highlights.
Tim Tebow set the career passing record for the state of Florida while in high school (we're not talking about setting this record in Idaho either). The dude can pass, and run. Do you remember what Alex Smith did in Meyer's offense at Utah? Well, Tebow is far more gifted to run this offense, and is surrounded by some of the top talent in the country. That's a recipe for an offensive explosion, and everything about that explosion will hinge on Tebow.

Tim Tebow set the career passing record for the state of Florida while in high school (we're not talking about setting this record in Idaho either). The dude can pass, and run. Do you remember what Alex Smith did in Meyer's offense at Utah? Well, Tebow is far more gifted to run this offense, and is surrounded by some of the top talent in the country. That's a recipe for an offensive explosion, and everything about that explosion will hinge on Tebow.

He's in 3rd place right now after 5 weeks in NCAA 08(360).

No way do I see Brennan as a front runner, dark horse maybe but no way front runner. He'd have to out do what he did last year to be considered and that will be hard for him to do. If he has 35 Tds people will say that's nothing compared to what he's done in the past and he wasnt on the radar for the Heisman then, so why give it to him now?

If he puts up similar numbers to last year Colt has a chance because Hawaii has a shot to run the table and playing in a BCS game. It will be that undefeated season plus the gaudy numbers that will make Brennan a favorite to be in New York. But your right, those numbers without a BCS season from the Warriors will not be enough.

My Top Five...

1. John David Booty
2. Darren McFadden
3. Colt Brennan
4. Steve Slaton
5. Mike Hart

Dark Horse...

DeSean Jackson

I have to say I am really shocked at the lack of respect that has been given to DeSean Jackson in this thread.

Biggest problem Tebow might have is Percy Harvin

Back
Top Bottom