Why is everyone focused on Jennings/Wallace? Did everyone forget DWAYNE BOWE ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everyone focused on Jennings/Wallace? Did everyone forget DWAYNE BOWE ?

i'd be happy w/bowe. people who think he's a malcontent or lazy are going off his pre-2010 reputation (which he did earn, to be fair). haley praised bowe's work ethic and considered him a team leader a season after he had demoted bowe. he's never had any off-field problems.

the knock on bowe's hands is legit, if somewhat overblown. he doesn't have 2010-11-brandon marshall-level dropsies, and he brings in some balls that a lot of receivers wouldn't.

i probably prefer wallace and then jennings over bowe, but not by a great margin, and it wouldn't surprise me if bowe was the best of the three over the next few years. each of them has his strengths (and weaknesses).

Mike Wallace also cried about losing concentration/Focus if they don't throw him the ball, maybe he should start taking Adderall so he can stop being a Diva when you have big ben throwing to you. Bowe isn't alligator-armed malcontent because he didn't catch a garbage throw by a garbage QB. Pretty sure Bwe was mesmerized the QB could even get that ball going that far towards him.

We agree about the poor QB play in KC.
On the other side of the argument, put yourself in Bowe's shoes on that short-arm play. Would you have extended yourself to try to catch or knock down that ball? As for myself, I'm not sure. I like to think I would try to make a play for the ball, but I've never payed football at a high level. I'm really not sure how I'd deal with an NFL safety bearing down on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't know you work for the phins. I'm pretty sure if we could get a no off the field issue marshall back we would take him instantly both who have identical drop rate %. Also you aren't going to have many big situations playing for the chiefs and saying he doesn't show up is dumb and overblown. WR shouldn't be carrying the QB and hopefully tannehill knows that. Pretty sure not everyone has to have great hands to be productive look at greenbay with finley some people want him and he has drop issues along with wallace who's dropped more embarrassing balls this year than bowe. We also had legadu on this ****ing team lol

I think what what regesteredguy was trying to say might be that Bowe has the reputation for being a locker room cancer who has a habit of dissapearing when your team needs him most, then drops the one opportunity (pass) he has to be a hero. He has no break away speed. I think we have learned our lesson with 'size queen' diva receivers. If he was interested in a resonable contract, and he may after he finds out there are no takers, but forget about breaking the bank here.

We should sign Riddick Bowe - he can punch the crap out of Ireland when he asks the next rookie prospect if his mom's a prostitute. You know, someone to keep Jeff in line.

Back
Top Bottom