why is Oline the priority and not WR? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why is Oline the priority and not WR?

Seeing ATL take corn fed, should answer this topic.

maybe because in order to get the ball to the Wideouts you can't be sitting on your "ass"? That would be the best reason to do so. I am a die hard dolphin fan but it makes me freakin sick to see all the negative people on here and other forums. If you can't just say your piece and not act like an ass, then get the hell off the internet. Everyone here has an opinion but it is just that "an opinion" not written in stone nor does it mean that we all have to agree or like it. It doesn't give anyone a right to harass someone else or continue to act like an ass. We all just need to support our team "no matter what".

I would like everyone to take note as to who said what in here, and after next season when this guys proves to be a stud and our QB isn't on his ass most of the time, I would love to see what they have to say now after crucifying him here now. Every season and every draft it seems that no one is satisfied. these guys think that the F.O. needs to take who they think, just because they think it. If you were that damn good you would be in the front office making these decisions. You aren't so state your piece and shut up already.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Our receivers are more than just good. If you look at who we have and what their numbers are, all of them make up one pretty damn good unit.

Seeing ATL take corn fed, should answer this topic.

Taking Jake Matthews after he fell a little is in a completely different league from what they did.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I would like everyone to take note as to who said what in here, and after next season when this guys proves to be a stud and our QB isn't on his ass most of the time, I would love to see what they have to say now after crucifying him here now. Every season and every draft it seems that no one is satisfied. these guys think that the F.O. needs to take who they think, just because they think it. If you were that damn good you would be in the front office making these decisions. You aren't so state your piece and shut up already.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Our receivers are more than just good. If you look at who we have and what their numbers are, all of them make up one pretty damn good unit.

So doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is a good policy?

Back
Top Bottom